Bheast FC and their lap of honour

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

They just can't say a thing about them without inventing some mythical worse occurance from us. 

I would've thought multiple wheelchair users flung out their chairs left stricken on the ground would have been captured due to the level of surveillance our support is subject to. 

This is the first I've heard of this, surely it would have been front page news for at least 6 months.

See how they're asking us to guarantee the safety of their fans, how can we possibly guarantee that any more than any other club for any other game? What guarantees did we receive on fan safety before the first game? Were there any special provisions made, and if not why are they requesting such provisions now? 

Police Scotland once again showing their ineptness.

Internal memos going round and round, then they finish with " we'll review this and that".  We all know these reviews will come to nothing.

They are an affront to society as a whole, a total waste of money and unfit for purpose.

It was the filth that ripped up the rule book, fuck them.

It was always a given and players were warned not to provoke fans at OF games, they changed that not us.

Remember the days when papes were told not to cross themselves when entering the field of play ?

What is this about wheelchair users being knocked over ?? I cannot believe that happened and not on every news channel and rag for the week following. Surely if this is shite, as I expect then it is, then it should not be left as fact without a response from someone at Rangers .

4 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

If any wheelchairs were knocked over you can bet nobody was in them as Declan likes a good if there's claim these blame compo and any incidents would be plastered all over the SMSM for an extra few quid (I smell bullshit).

They’re claiming it was our fans in wheelchairs, not theirs. 

Sorry but the gestapo would not be issuing this warning if it had been other way around .

If we had won at Ibrox .Did a lap of honour in front of the scum last time out .This bullshit would not be being mentioned until quite possibly the next time we played them at Ibrox 

I'm telling you now .The bears fans are goin to be targeted in the This Old firm game 

I absolutely guarantee it 

Apart from the usual ploy to always paint the Rangers fans as the villains of the peace, it looks like they are pulling out all the stops to have a return to the historical ticket allocation, or failing that having no away fans attend the games.  Cynic in me can’t help me thinking they might be looking to cover up the shortcomings in their stadium and the accesses to it.