Bheast FC and their lap of honour

Virtuoso

Just now, harlands plater said:

The whole thing was exhilarating, train to Bridgeton Central and thousands of Bears walking up London Road, an army behind enemy lines. I still remember the Alex Miller game in 1980, the berserk celebrations in their mhidden, the triumphant march back to Bridgeton then partying in the city centre afterwards.

Mate, the one I'll always remember, got off our bus, there was toilet tissue piled 10 deep, always remember, the guy throwing them, "when Rangers come out, throw it"  fuckin superb, centre spread in Follow Follow fanzine, happy days 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I take your point about us being hidden away when we go there, I'd much prefer if we had a section behind the goals and think it would promote a better product. But I have to disagree that neutrals wouldn't know what the fixture was about, we are described around Europe as the Protestants of Scotland

We had a thread on here just last week full of people moaning about the shit tv deal we got, if we kill off this fixture I can only see it getting worse when we are negotiating to sell the rights to the games abroad.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one 👍 

I guess i just hate the way that the tarriers have , aided with tv coverage , given the false impression that they are the ' greater team ' with  tgfitw . Thankfully now , with this new set up , it gives a more true picture of it all . 

12 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

The whole thing was exhilarating, train to Bridgeton Central and thousands of Bears walking up London Road, an army behind enemy lines. I still remember the Alex Miller game in 1980, the berserk celebrations in their mhidden, the triumphant march back to Bridgeton then partying in the city centre afterwards.

My first win there 👍

Just now, gmcf said:

My first win there 👍

My first win there was in 1974, my old man and I were  right among them in the stand, sitting on our hands. Bomber Jackson and Ted McDougall scored and we had to sit there trying to look disappointed. A tarrier my old man knew got us tickets but only for their section, we took them but it was a nightmare.

8 minutes ago, gmcf said:

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one 👍 

I guess i just hate the way that the tarriers have , aided with tv coverage , given the false impression that they are the ' greater team ' with  tgfitw . Thankfully now , with this new set up , it gives a more true picture of it all . 

Yip, I see exactly where you are coming from and from a personal point of view I agree with you but I think a total ban will eventually weaken the fixture and weaken our ability to negotiate better deals (as if Scottish football isn't hard enough to sell:lol:)

11 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

My first win there was in 1974, my old man and I were  right among them in the stand, sitting on our hands. Bomber Jackson and Ted McDougall scored and we had to sit there trying to look disappointed. A tarrier my old man knew got us tickets but only for their section, we took them but it was a nightmare.

:lol:  

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A huge positive for me in threads like this one is that more bears, most bears, really now see the bigger picture.

All the bias, manipulation, scum influence etc that turn situations in their favour and / or against us. It's what we're up against, as a club and community, be it football authorities, msm, refs, other clubs, politicians. No parity, a hatred for Rangers and PUL.

Its a huge battle we face. Winning on the pitch is part of it but there's so much against us off the field it's going to be a long haul fight to get treated fairly. If ever again.

That's why I detest it when we're not tackling things head on, front and centre, instead playing by queensbury rules when others are playing dirty.

The scum peado ring should be in Bears Den to get maximum exposure to all Bears (you better believe 'Sevco' admin was in every other club's main forums). Demanding the Board take action at the AGM re scum peado ring must happen (scum did so at theirs against us, their board wrote to UEFA etc). Refereeing bias must be challenged each and every time (there simply is bias, it's beyond incompetence). Tthe press / scum politicians should be challenged by the club and support every time they attack the club / fans.

I could post this in multiple threads,it's just good to see better awareness. Next step is knowing collectively how to fight back, and doing it.

Rant over.

Rant it may be mate, but a very good one IMO. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, OhW said:

If we beat them in the next old firm game I don't think we should gloat or over-celebrate; we won't have won anything yet.

Both captains should hug and swap tops then we should applaud their supporters and pay for their taxis home to ensure their safety.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would happily not have them back inside Ibrox ever again. 

Would even go further and not let any of their board or staff into Ibrox and the team would only be allowed to go from the bus to the dressing room and straight back out the same way after the game. 

Why we pander to these peado harbouring republican cunts is beyond me. 

We sit in the Main Stand, about 20 yards left of the Director’s Box.

One of the most sickening things I’ve ever heard (in a purely football sense) was the noise coming from their party after they’d scored during their 5-1 win.

Absolutely no filters or grasp of where they were or what they were doing.

Classless to the fucking core.

And I’d also ban any of theirs from the DB until there has been some sort of acknowledgement of their odious club’s part in the cover ups.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

I did the same in 78.

I just took a photo when Parlane scored - another young Bear was in front of me with his arms in the air.

Second after I took the picture, he got decked by a tarrier!

37 minutes ago, HG5 said:

One of the most sickening things I’ve ever heard (in a purely football sense) was the noise coming from their party after they’d scored during their 5-1 win.

And I’d also ban any of theirs from the DB until there has been some sort of acknowledgement of their odious club’s part in the cover ups.

They have no class whatsoever. Every club in Scotland has handicapped and disabled fans, some children, in their support. Only one rancid club rolls out a handicapped child like a performing monkey, in a routine PR exercise. 

55 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Meh, the most sickening thing about that was some spastic thinking it was a good idea to play goal music because we made it 4-1

4 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’m pretty sure league rules are away club has to be offered 5% of tickets it’s uoto the bheasts wether they accept them or not 

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nope, nobody gets 5% at Ibrox or the Piggery

https://spfl.co.uk/cms-content/images/shares/pdfs/Rules and Regulations SPFL 8_10_2018.pdf
Under section I, sub-section Admission Prices, Admission to Grounds and Ticket Distribution
para I27 
The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number
of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match as may be
agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to
agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or
Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be
determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So the away player is at fault if home fans react but not the same blame apportioned when home players cause away fans to react. Contradiction or what 😄.

Rodgers is a walking contradiction, he does that sort of thing a helluva lot. He has something to say about everyone but doesn't like anyone saying anything about him or his players.