Tonight's Broomloan Display

Sparkle

3 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Am a mongo? I wasn’t the one that spent minutes of my life with my hands in their air holding a shit card display 😂

@ger4life_1872 has it right.  

You're one to be watched, I reckon.  

Bellend.  

12 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Would have looked better if it had been on A3 cards rather than plazzy shite.  That being said I didn’t make the effort to create the display so who am I to talk.   What I would really like to see is the stadium displaying Rangers banners all round the ground at kick off rather than these sort of displays.

It is card they use generally?  Well, in my experience of being part of these displays it has been.  What is plazzy? 

15 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

It is card they use generally?  Well, in my experience of being part of these displays it has been.  What is plazzy? 

Ahhh!   Scouse for plastic,  but on second thoughts it was more like foil.  Did consider collecting the silver bits for the turkey.

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I wish they would use the same material for all the displays . The cardboard stuff brings the children out to play

And it's going to get us into bother sooner or later

They do almost always use poly now, its the club that use card.

9 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Am a mongo? I wasn’t the one that spent minutes of my life with my hands in their air holding a shit card display 😂

Would've thought you'd prefer that as usually it's a wee cuddle off your Da and feeling his wee chubby for afew mins of your life.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Outstanding.

How the fuck can ppl moan about this? 🤪

first time I’ve seen it, amazing from the boys! 

got masel in BF1 mate was right amongst, well, in seat 1 on row E so right in the corner, loved it! Place was rocking a few times tbf.

had a great view of the plonker who got huckled away and  getting a full can of wife beater thrown at him from the WE and hitting the copper 🤣

Haha anyone within pelting range to be fair :lol:

I laugh when the parents start helping them get bits of the card when they run out and other fans above throw them paper airplanes to catch more bits.  

Keeping the kids entertained... Including the big kids haha 

5 hours ago, gmcf said:

And Rossco :lol:

13 hours ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Just a point on these displays, notably the Livingston game cunts throwing paper aeroplanes, hitting other fans “all fun and games til someone loses an eye!”

but aye flinging the display paper at the side of the pitch, littering to fuck. 

Just made the place look like a bit of a doss hoose that’s all 

Gets offended by paper aeroplanes, but no by attempting to scam somecunt out £30 for a Hearts ticket :lol: Get yer morals in check.