It's not about being top of the league

To Be A Ranger

it's about staying there.

By the performance tonight it seemed like the players thought going top at the weekend meant it was job done. The manager's team selection didn't help and Gerrard needs to stop this rotation stuff and drop players for his best XI, if he knows what it is.

Anyway no point in going on about individual performances as we all know the players who let us down. What we need is a strong XI that wins games and fights to the death in each one. Train right beforehand and get the team mentality right before each game.

Disappointed tonight would be a vast understatement, but fuck it what did we really expect? Lack of experience in what it takes to be winners will see these kind of results repeated.

Get it sorted Gerrard, we are a demanding support. You put us top we expect to stay there!

2 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Gerrard knows fuck all about winning league titles.

Changes the team every fucking week and continues to play shite like Flanagan, Coulibaly and Ejaria.

Aw fuckoff man đŸ˜‚ guys literally in his 1st year managing. Rotating the team every game though aye that is a fucking joke getting.

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

it's about staying there.

By the performance tonight it seemed like the players thought going top at the weekend meant it was job done. The manager's team selection didn't help and Gerrard needs to stop this rotation stuff and drop players for his best XI, if he knows what it is.

Anyway no point in going on about individual performances as we all know the players who let us down. What we need is a strong XI that wins games and fights to the death in each one. Train right beforehand and get the team mentality right before each game.

Disappointed tonight would be a vast understatement, but fuck it what did we really expect? Lack of experience in what it takes to be winners will see these kind of results repeated.

Get it sorted Gerrard, we are a demanding support. You put us top we expect to stay there!

Yup he needs to stop the tinkering, always start the strongest 11.

If you need to make a change after 45 minutes then so be it.

We have a much stronger squad than we have had for years but that still includes absolute dug meat like Lafferty and Flannagan

Gerrard being hammered for making changes to freshen up the team is mental đŸ˜‚ breaking news: every manager in world football uses their squad especially when we’ve got a ridiculous amount of games in quick succession this month and having played with ten men for a huge chunk of Sunday’s game. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The furore from our fans by going top of the league was cringe-worthy. Nothing is won in December ffs.

The over confidence of some of our fans really gripes me as well, expecting to hammer the likes of Hearts, Aberdeen, Killie etc. Often blows up in our faces!

Some need to get with reality and grasp we are not a very good side or can show up and won 3+ each game, we're inconsistent and have too many players who are not consistent or good enough.

Only way we win this title is if the scum continue to play shit, even then I doubt it will be enough.

Geez peace ffs, usual shite posted on here after a bad result. 

6 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Gerrard being hammered for making changes to freshen up the team is mental đŸ˜‚ breaking news: every manager in world football uses their squad especially when we’ve got a ridiculous amount of games in quick succession this month and having played with ten men for a huge chunk of Sunday’s game. 

I'm not 'hammering' anyone, but that team tonight looked far from fresh

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Funny how I said similar on Sunday, but hey keep your head in the sand as usual!!

As usual aye? :lol:

Every single one of us on here knew that this was going to be a massive month, soon as the first points get dropped we're back to the same level we were under McCoist. 

It's absolutely typical of this forum. 

Groundhog day. Even last year when we thought we had a sniff we fucked it up against dross. This year we had an actual chance and we come up with that. A chance to kick on and put them to the sword. At the end there I wasn't even giving a fuck about 3 points. It would just prolong the agony. I just wanted an equaliser to waste they scumbag sheep shagging bastards nights. 

I didn’t get too excited on Sunday when we went top and I’m not going to be too despondent tonight. Get used to this because we aren’t going to win every game. The good news though is that neither is any of the others. We need a good result on Sunday now but unfortunately it’s not guaranteed.  Keep the faith because there’s a long way to go.