IS THIS ACCEPTABLE AGAINST OUR PLAYER(S) & CLUB

WATP-FOREVER

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They can say what they want , do what they want and act like they want . Nothing will be done about it . Not even a mention .

Whereas if it's anything negative  Rangers . Then the whole worlds got to know .

There is no such thing as a hate crime against us or our own. The taigs and their SNPira judiciary have it well nailed down.

It's called "just the craic", but for the life of me I can't find such a legal definition or exception in law.

Oh just made up then. That's ok then..

8 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

GlenLyons98 account has been locked, which is very strange for a confrontational character to reject confrontation. 

COME MAY, COME 55, NATURAL ORDER IS URGENT 

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005472255054 could always continue the conversation here? :) 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Dont for one minute think this is an online instigated campaign either. This was started by the MSM - namely jackson and his horrendous article on Morelos. Others in the MSM just picked up the baton thinking it was now ok to indulge in racial stereotyping of that ilk and that Morelos was fair game. ASocial media followed soon after.

But make no mistake - this was started by the MSM - and its now clearly racist.

OK, so the Club gather together and present all the evidence in his defence for the forthcoming unjustified shafting he is about to get?!

In one way I'm glad about this, as they are outed for what they are.

The Club should be demanding answers and plod taking prisoners, but I won't hold my breath.

Sadly aside from those of the blue, the whole fucking country is in mourning that we won and we are as usual fair game from all comers.

TBH, this IS now a big story and we should make a big deal out of it.  Any case against Morelos is now clearly prejudice in a context of racism.

An opportunity to strike at the head of the beast. Shame that it is under such personal and unacceptable circumstances.

No laughing at the back, but this kind of bullshit is something C1872 are good at in our defence and they should go for it and put pressure on the club to act, otherwise Morelos will get hung out to dry and it's open season on him even more than it is now, albeit that would be hard to believe.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Your  mellowing in your Auld age mate.😂

:cheers:

Happy New Year to you and all your family mate ..... hope this year is a good one for you all.

As far as this clown shoe goes .... its to be expected from them .... totally unacceptable in todays world  .... utter scum.

:UK:

The first one really shows he hasn't got a good command of the English language.

This shows religious schooling at it's finest.

Translated, it says, Morelos is a very good player and I'm hurting like fuck, please help before I throw myself down the stairs.

6 minutes ago, bornabear said:

The first one really shows he hasn't got a good command of the English language.

This shows religious schooling at it's finest.

Translated, it says, Morelos is a very good player and I'm hurting like fuck, please help before I throw myself down the stairs.

Suppose that is one way of looking at it

🤣🤣🤣

Apprentice plumber, if his employer finds out he might not get to finish his trade learning.

Now I am not into the whole reporting people to their work thing etc, I just think he's a stupid bastard to risk his career for that nonsense.