***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Getting dominated by a piss poor Aberdeen team who just got pumped off Hamilton 

Barisic/Morelos the 2 who should be subbed at half time, could easily be 8/9 though who come off

Fucking embarrassing so far, arses have collapsed yet again.

Agree minus subbing Morelos. The only one who can change this game

Just now, ben51 said:

Absolutely pathetic.

Tav should have the armband taken off him for passing the ball to Morelos there, absolutely shat himself. Fucking coward. 

Sums him up for me 

He isn't the worst in the game but it would be splitting hairs 

We have losers in this team and we won't turn this around with last minute winners .That I do know 

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

He’s been shite. They have him nailed.

He has to respond second half and not do anything stupid

He has been fouled at least 4 times this half with no help from the ref.  He went down too easy once and got booked for it.  He is the only one really trying out there.

That being said, he isn't going to last th 90 without a red so I'd sub him.

Our middle 3 always seem to be a fucking mile apart. Yet again candeias is dog shite and cowardly when it really matters. Barasic does nothing that will impact the game. If gerrard has told them to play long and not pass through aberdeen then were in real fucking trouble in the future too. 

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

Utter shite and needs to radically change the tempo second half, perhaps bring on McCrorie for Kamara to help us win the ball back more.

Kevin Clancy is a total cunt though.

kamara has been our best midfield player jack has been awful arfield apart from last min non existent

Morelos needs to come off , can't play his proper game when the ref is itching to send him off and giving him fuck all when he's getting fouled all over the place. Would also be putting McCrorie on to win the ball between defence and midfield.

Archived