Goal Difference

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Play the way we did at Ibrox and we'll murder them. 

Exactly, too many defeatists, this pish that they won the league last night, they won fuck all, and there's 25% of games still to play, including 2 v them.

I would like one of these "throw in the towel" merchants to tell me exactly what we have to fear against the bheasts?

Fuck all, absolutely fuck all. 

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

An awful lot of ifs. 

They've an easier run in and a significant lead. And I’m sure the ‘randomly generated’ fixtures will also be kind. 

Can’t see us going there and beating them to be honest. Leagues over after last night. 

More IF'S than Brother Kipling M8

Head down, find consistency and who knows what could happen. If we don't manage it then it still bodes well for next season. Also, within the last 3 fixtures we have won 5-0 / 5-0 / 4-0, sellick almost dropped points twice. You never know what can happen if we stay consistent. If they had drawn with Killie and Hearts we would only be 4 points behind just like that

46 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Exactly, too many defeatists, this pish that they won the league last night, they won fuck all, and there's 25% of games still to play, including 2 v them.

I would like one of these "throw in the towel" merchants to tell me exactly what we have to fear against the bheasts?

Fuck all, absolutely fuck all. 

It's all well and good showing all this bravado mate  . A dose of reality has to be included too .

I'll  never give up unless it's mathematically impossible . I was there in 1979 when we blew a certain championship . And I also remember 2005 like it was yesterday .So I'm with you to an extent .

The one thing I have never seen Rangers do in my lifetime . Is celebrate a title before it's officially won .

In both games versus Kilmarnock and now Hearts . The scum have gloated in front of the away fans . It's won already going by their behaviour .

This is the one thing I'm clinging to . If they fuck this up now . How embarrassing is this going to be

On a positive note . Our form is definitely good . Full of confidence in last 3 games .

The beggars are now relying on luck in a few of theirs  .It has to run out sometime .

I think if we come through Easter road safely with maximum points . Win our other games up to split , and  focus on beating them at scumdome .

We will increase our chances of creating a very close finish .

That is all I'm looking for at this moment

We are going well in the last few games but Rangers being Rangers I don’t want to get my hopes up in us winning all our remaining games.

The Tarriers have been lucky in their last few games but they are carrying the luck right now the big thing for me is whether Lennon starts fucking about with their team and if they do drop points he will throw them under the bus as the pressure mounts and that could lead to more dropped points from them.

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Play the way we did at Ibrox and we'll murder them. 

if we'd played like that all season wed have the league in the bag

i reckon we'll win at one of the old firms, don't think we'll win the league but it's still a possibility 

The important thing is getting rid of the passengers in our squad, we take the foot off the gas too often and it has cost us this season's title

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's all well and good showing all this bravado mate  . A dose of reality has to be included too .

I'll  never give up unless it's mathematically impossible . I was there in 1979 when we blew a certain championship . And I also remember 2005 like it was yesterday .So I'm with you to an extent .

The one thing I have never seen Rangers do in my lifetime . Is celebrate a title before it's officially won .

In both games versus Kilmarnock and now Hearts . The scum have gloated in front of the away fans . It's won already going by their behaviour .

This is the one thing I'm clinging to . If they fuck this up now . How embarrassing is this going to be

3 months ago, I honestly didn't think we would be realistically capable of beating them in the above games. Everything that has happened since has changed my mind on that. 

Nobody has answered my question?

What do we have to fear from them?

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

3 months ago, I honestly didn't think we would be realistically capable of beating them in the above games. Everything that has happened since has changed my mind on that. 

I'll answer for you!!

Absolutely fucking nothing.

5 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

SG seems to me to be a 'spade is a spade' type of person and manager.   What ifs and the maybes and deep plotting of a pathway to the end of the season don't strike me as the sort of things he'd spend a lot of time doing.   

I know its a well worn cliché but it seems to me that after the public bollocking the team got for failing to win at home against StJ and for the away game at Kilmarnock after the winter break I think he's firmly in a 'take each game as it comes' mindset.    And in doing so tried to take some of the pressure off the squad by encouraging them to just go and play their very best, score goals aplenty, concede as few as possible and basically set about enjoying their football as free from the pressure of league title contention as possible. 

That's not to say he's eased up on constant reminders that as Rangers players they must play games to win every game, but just that they adopt that mindset - carry it out - and see where that takes us come the end of the season.    

In a way the way things have gone this season he's maybe inferring to the team that with the lead the C...… has been allowed to get they can only throw it away so we might as well settle into trying to forge a real consistency of winning games and scoring lots of goals and just do our own job as well as we possibly can...…...and if along the way the other lot creak under the pressure and drop points then be in a position to take full advantage.   

We do all we can to win games and put ourselves in a position of keeping right on their shoulder to take them if they falter.    Chances are that C.... will drop points.   The question will be how many and will we have done enough and be close enough to take full advantage.  

This is pretty much it. When we dropped points against StJ, the fate of the title was no longer in our hands. However,  that doesn’t mean SG has given up, he knows too well that the scum could easily drop points, and if they do, we still have a chance. So he’s got us battling to wrap games up as early as possible and won’t give up the chase until it’s mathematically impossible. 

As others have said, if we win every game left, we could (probably will) actually do it. It’s a big IF, of course it is, and given our inconsistency improbable, but I don’t believe that any bear, deep down in their heart,  has given up yet. I certainly haven’t. 

Making up 8 points is  pretty unlikely but if we can keep playing the way we did for most of last nights game then you never know. At the very least we can enjoy watching them have  a go. If we don't do it then fair enough but it definitely looks good for next year, what a difference from the end of last season and the embarrassing performances in those old firm games. Its night and day really.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Every bear should say nothing to fear  . Maybe that is why no one answered

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Exactly, those cunts are stagnating rapidly, and if you can't smell their blood, and go for it, then your supporting the wrong football club.

Exactly how I feel too. There's no doubt in my mind they're going backwards and Rodgers knew it. He's gotten out of there with his reputation intact and left behind a team that's regressing. A bit like O'Neill did. 

They are there for the taking and our time is coming. I fear we've left ourselves too much to do this season but by fuck I'm not giving up.

45 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

Exactly how I feel too. There's no doubt in my mind they're going backwards and Rodgers knew it. He's gotten out of there with his reputation intact and left behind a team that's regressing. A bit like O'Neill did. 

They are there for the taking and our time is coming. I fear we've left ourselves too much to do this season but by fuck I'm not giving up.

It's a tall order now this season but if we keep up our recent form who knows what could happen. 

If worst case we don't, I'm confident we'll do it next season. As the taigs have peaked and will continue to slide backwards. 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Will be a bit less than that mate due to lower leagues but still a couple of cup games as well

Got my Carol Vorderman head on there right away, you are correct although the victories are a bit sparce, I remember Alex Millers goal clear as day though, ended up about 20 yards away from my terracing spot after the celebration, I was a kid then but that must have been early 80's