Semi - Final Draw .

12 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

Would like to bet that the semi -final [ if we get there ] draw will keep us and scum separate so that in the final [ if we get there ] it will allow them to get possible treble treble against there biggest rivals . corrupt c.s.f.a.

So place a bet on it then.

24 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

Would like to bet that the semi -final [ if we get there ] draw will keep us and scum separate so that in the final [ if we get there ] it will allow them to get possible treble treble against there biggest rivals . corrupt c.s.f.a.

How about we pump them and stop them winning the treble treble?    I'm not scared of those cunts, we can match and better them in our day,  but it's the inconsistency tha keeps tripping us up.

I say bring it on and Alfredo bags the winner in the final  as a cheerio present and hopefully a double also.  

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

How about we pump them and stop them winning the treble treble?    I'm not scared of those cunts, we can match and better them in our day but it's the inconsistency tha keeps tripping us up.

I say bring it on and Alfredo bags the winner in the final  as a cheerio present and hopefully a double also.  

What he said 

26 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

How about we pump them and stop them winning the treble treble?    I'm not scared of those cunts, we can match and better them in our day,  but it's the inconsistency tha keeps tripping us up.

Let’s just try and get past Aberdeen first..

They are winning fuck all treble treble we will win the scottish cup but we have to show more fight and more composure than we did in the first half yesterday. But if we bring our A game and every player plays to their full potential like they did in the last scum game I sincerely think we can go on and win the trophy. But let us take it one game at a time and see how we get on.

4 hours ago, mountaineer said:

We will be kept apart as the sheep are still a possibility . That is my feeling from para loyal

5 hours ago, mountaineer said:

Last year both club met each other in the semi did they not?  If there was a conspiracy theory to keep both apart until the final why didn’t it happen last season?