Jim White's latest anti Rangers rant

32 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

So what, he blamed the Old Firm for Scotland's downfall the other night, but and a big but, as far as I'm aware there were no Rangers players on the park. 

I used to see this guy going to Ibrox  on a Saturday and you 12 year old wank bags are slagging him ffs.

Next you lot will be slagging Walter Smith  ( I did) for leaving Ibrox on the brink of 10 in a row - oh, you weren't even  spunk formed in yer das baws then.

Do you like you pink Scotland away top?

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

never mind white, who's this fat fucking mess? 

Thought it was usually bernadette who got a good fucking doing when the scum lost, well there yah go, another myth broken, it is in fact us that beat our partners. Fuck sake she is going to be pissed as I have to give her a few doings for this year alone!

1 hour ago, foghorn leghorn said:

So what, he blamed the Old Firm for Scotland's downfall the other night, but and a big but, as far as I'm aware there were no Rangers players on the park. 

I used to see this guy going to Ibrox  on a Saturday and you 12 year old wank bags are slagging him ffs.

Next you lot will be slagging Walter Smith  ( I did) for leaving Ibrox on the brink of 10 in a row - oh, you weren't even  spunk formed in yer das baws then.

What?  😂😂😂

1 hour ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Jim White chokes on Tarrier penis.

Fucking fenian scum. Fuck each and every one of these dirty sexual disease carrying scum. The lowest of the lowest rats who think nothing of spreading their filth. God save us from these filth who pretend to care for the poor and worse off. They are the worst type disease. Fenian rats.

snp/greens disease carrying filthy bheasts.

2 minutes ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

Fucking fenian scum. Fuck each and every one of these dirty sexual disease carrying scum. The lowest of the lowest rats who think nothing of spreading their filth. God save us from these filth who pretend to care for the poor and worse off. They are the worst type disease. Fenian rats.

A love your rants man :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A love your rants man :lol: 

Why is it a rant?

The fenian disease carriers took it upon themselves to normalise sexual filth perversion in order to move mainstream normal families from being the norm. 

The fenian scum should own such perversity as they took it upon themselves to subverse normal society, no?

26 minutes ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

Why is it a rant?

The fenian disease carriers took it upon themselves to normalise sexual filth perversion in order to move mainstream normal families from being the norm. 

The fenian scum should own such perversity as they took it upon themselves to subverse normal society, no?

Even the Islamic rape gangs hold the catholic church in high regard, role models on how it can be done and have the authorities look the other way.

12 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Hes an absolute wank , has fucking ruined talksport mid morning too

He is a fucking awful broadcaster. Even more so on the radio. He has fuck all charisma, little to say and forever repeating himself.

Simon Jordan, Danny Murphy and Bob Mills save that show.

I’m surprised he’s still got the gig to be honest.

I remember being on a flight from Heathrow to Glasgow one day around 3pm. He was on it pished and trying to act the big man with the stewardess, slurred words and so drunk you couldn’t understand what he was saying. She had no problem dear who he was and just saw him for what he was, an annoying drunk. He’s tiny 

7 hours ago, Oaktreeloyal said:

Hope you were wearing your gum shield when you penned that! 

10 hours ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Imagine comparing Jim White to Walter Smith 😂

I'm 78 btw

12 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Where do you even start with that?

So us and the tarriers should stop competing with eachother and focus on making the national team better?

The SFA tried to kill us and still to this day treat us like dirt. Our players get booed by Scotland fans on the rare occasions they are called up.

Fuck off Jim you horrible cunt. 

The SFA and the top flight of Scottish football tried to kill us, they hate us.

Fuck Jim White. Fuck the SFA and the tartan trannies. Doesn't bother me now how the national team performs, doesn't mean I'm not a proud scotsman I'm just fed up of all the mud slinging and sheer bigoted hate that comes our way now.