Jim White's latest anti Rangers rant

18 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Heard him spout this shite this morning. Bob Mills and Perry Groves told him he was talking pish and it's neither teams responsibility. Absolute weapon of a man. 

Correct. Was well put in his place and had to back track about an hour later after i assume a lot of facts being presented.

clown. 

Oh my the toys right out the pram there. 😂

So it’s our fault a big hammer thrower that plays for Aberdeen is found out as a defender once he’s out of the dross Scottish league. 😂

Rangers keeping Scottish Football in the dark ages 😂 when we have the taigs banging any wee boy they can get their hands on, what age does that keep us in Jim ya fucking halfwit. 

Apologises to all halfwits but I had to call him something. 

So what, he blamed the Old Firm for Scotland's downfall the other night, but and a big but, as far as I'm aware there were no Rangers players on the park. 

I used to see this guy going to Ibrox  on a Saturday and you 12 year old wank bags are slagging him ffs.

Next you lot will be slagging Walter Smith  ( I did) for leaving Ibrox on the brink of 10 in a row - oh, you weren't even  spunk formed in yer das baws then.

Our fault even though we had 0 Rangers players represented in the Scotland squad last night - fud.

Anyone on twitter fancy firing a tweet to our SLO demanding he never gets a gig at a POTY awards or anything to ever do with our club again?

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

There are still people who claim this fud supports us...

JIM WHITE has pointed the finger at Rangers and celtic on the back of Scotland's latest international embarrassment.
The radio and Sky Sports News host insisted the Old Firm had to take responsibility foryesterday's humiliating defeat to minnows Kazakhstan.

Jim White blamed the Old Firm for Scotland's latest embarrassment
The shambolic 3-0 loss has been branded the WORST in our history - with many fans demanding Alex McLeish to be axed.
But in a bizarre take, Gers-daft White pinned the blame on two of the country's biggest clubs.
Speaking on his talkSPORT show, he ranted: "celtic and Rangers should be ashamed of themselves in terms of what they're doing or not doing in the international scene.
"celtic are too busy, they're too preoccupied in trying to dominate Rangers, keeping them at arms length... Rangers trying to get back, competing with celtic.

Alex McLeish has been castigated by the Tartan Army
"celtic and Rangers are too busy undercutting each other in terms of tickets for away fans at Old Firm games... 'give them that, that will suit them'.
"It's pathetic. And then they're still trapped in sectarian bile.
"Rangers fans, quite recently again, the finger pointed at them for verbally abusing Steve Clarke.
"Once they come out the dark ages and realise they have a duty to serve Scotland, they might well progress."

Well get Kilmarnock and the rest of the shit teams to provide the fucking Scottish players yah wanker, until Scotland starts playing football with skill and not brute force your going to be shite.

Me, I don't give a fuck and happy as Larry you lost yesterday with such a pathetic display and that keeper was WTF? Pink away shirt and no marks like Shinnie running about like he owns the place only to be toed in the baws by Borat.

Aye Scottish Football at it's finest.

4 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

So what, he blamed the Old Firm for Scotland's downfall the other night, but and a big but, as far as I'm aware there were no Rangers players on the park. 

I used to see this guy going to Ibrox  on a Saturday and you 12 year old wank bags are slagging him ffs.

Next you lot will be slagging Walter Smith  ( I did) for leaving Ibrox on the brink of 10 in a row - oh, you weren't even  spunk formed in yer das baws then.

:lol:

Did you also see him going to the piggery every other Saturday mate? .... because that's where he was taken by his father ... as said in his own words .... :p:

Only a Rangers supporter in his dreams ... but when awake .... the man's a clown.

:UK:

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Did you also see him going to the piggery every other Saturday mate? .... because that's where he was taken by his father ... as said in his own words .... :p:

Only a Rangers supporter in his dreams ... but when awake .... the man's a clown.

Sorry mate the only times I've been to the Girodome is to see Rangers. As far as most of us are aware Jim  is a Gers supporter.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:rofl:

Aye right ye are .... blame The Rangers for this ..... once again its all our fault. 

I refuse to let this absolute tosser spoil my weekend .... it's bad enough with no football on .... without this tarrier boaby licker making it any worse .... what he is saying is laughable actually.

I would just like to say .... fuck Jim White and the SFA's celtic boys club team  .... like turkeys at Xmas they try and put the blame on our shoulders .... not for a second realising the blame lies firmly at the feet of the scum and all the other clubs in Scotland who voted us down the leagues ..... you get what you pay for arseholes .... but like Karma ... they are all now whining like bitches at the result of their own nasty deeds.

I wonder what he would have said about this result if we had folded and were no more .... I think that is what hurts them all the most ... the fact that we never surrendered and are living proof that if you have the will to survive you will live to fight another day.

So fuck them all to hell and back .... and on reflection this insidious rant from this cunt has brightened up my weekend knowing he is hurting badly.

Youth coaches and priests do that mate.