Alex Miller “journalist”

17 minutes ago, dee9 said:

And this is what they are like after almost 8 in a row and on the verge of a treble treble.

I can remember when we were absolutely dominating they cunts.....I honestly couldn't have given one fuck about them.

Revenge is sweet

Just imagine the scenes when we do 55. 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Eh? Where is the satire in this? Is that he is mimicking the MSM by being full of Rangers hatred?

What makes you think its an attempt at satire, has he told you this?

My Satire radar is picking up nothing.... this is just a "Rangers should know their place" type article

Every other column he's written and his Twitter account are a big giveaway. And yes. He has told me that.

Just now, The Dude said:

Every other column he's written and his Twitter account are a big giveaway. And yes. He has told me that.

Fair enough, to your other point he has "missed the mark" by so much it is hard to believe he was aiming at satire....

Its awful

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

It's the guy who does OldFirmFacts on Twitter and is intended to be satirical.

Is it normally the nasty/ridicule type as opposed to the humour type?

Seems to decide at the end he's not quite been vicious enough for his own liking, so drops in a tired, old sectarianism below-the-belter just for good measure.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Is it normally the nasty/ridicule type as opposed to the humour type?

Seems to decide at the end he's not quite been vicious enough for his own liking, so drops in a tired, old sectarianism below-the-belter just for good measure.

Depends who is on the receiving end of it. Malky Mackay gets it tight constantly for being a racist (Griffiths does too sometimes), he regularly portrays Brown as a brain-dead idiot too. 

6 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Fair enough, to your other point he has "missed the mark" by so much it is hard to believe he was aiming at satire....

Its awful

I've noticed folk always tend to find that when it's aimed at their club.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Depends who is on the receiving end of it. Malky Mackay gets it tight constantly for being a racist (Griffiths does too sometimes), he regularly portrays Brown as a brain-dead idiot too. 

I assume his satire is normally better than this effort? 

Like something that would be posted on a celtic forum rather than in a newspaper by a ‘professional’ journalist, absolutely pathetic however I love how much the hate filled bastards are shitting themselves at the thought they’re not just going to walk 10in a row like they’d all arrogantly assumed! 

54 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Those are facts. :lol:

But I must say i’m failing to see the humour in any of that article, it’s pure bitterness. 

I have yet to hear any journalist portray the Rangers story with the admiration it deserves. We have been kicked from pillar to post, fined indiscriminately from the so called govern bodies both SFA and governmental. I suspect only a handful of football teams in the world would of survived that yet all these arseholes in Scotland can write is so called “satire “shite like that. Any other country would be in admiration of the level into which our club has managed to fight back to where we’re now at.