Is the BBC dispute over?

MisterC

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Hope you're right mate but just watch what happens when we look like lifting 55 and dominating Scottish footie again :UK:

fucking tooting Blumh ,the taig fuckers will be wanking themselves stupid if and when we lift 55 ,cannae fuckin wait to hear erskine bridge is closed until further notice .

4 hours ago, mountaineer said:

Fucking hope you're wrong , don't want the peado lovers anywhere  near our Stadium , we are managing fine without the cunts the bastards are poisonous in their comments about/to us .let the peadodome have them ,two cheeks of the same arse .

We better have not caved into these fucking bheast loving bastards . With King . I'm sure there is a chance of that

5 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Had a wee browse through the Oxford forum, general feeling is puzzlement about BBC not covering the game. Seems the locals in Oxford have a BBC that actually cares to serve its community. Can you imagine that? :sarcasm:

Had a wee read on there last night myself. Couple of their fans calling us Rangers2012 before brand new accounts like “Souness” appeared and set the record straight 😂😂

7 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Is Rob McLean not covering the game for Premier Sports? 

as far as I know the dispute is very much still alive, if anything the 'relationship' between us & the BBC has gotten worse over recent times rather than better 

And long may it continue to be this way.

12 hours ago, MisterC said:

Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick or maybe I have missed confirmation but it looks like the BBC dispute is over. 

Reason I say this is articles on their website with quotes from players but it doesn't say that they were speaking to RTV or whoever. Plus they have sent Mr Personality Rob McLean to Gibraltar to cover our game. These things haven't happened in a while and it got me thinking but maybe I'm wrong. 

Anyone seen or heard anything on this, or has any thoughts

If it is true, then the BBC must have accepted that the club doesn't want Chris McLaughlin reporting from Ibrox.  This would be a big victory for the club and I would expect RTV  to do an update of that Traynor interview, where he told fans what the dispute was about. 

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

A wee glimpse at the BBC website and their coverage of the taigs is actually quite nauseating. Gushing praise and yet they went behind. 

They did commentary on all our away games last year

The dispute is over Ibrox access and interviews.