Lafferty interview

Amato

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He came and disappointed all the coaching staff  with his admitted laziness 

i had had relatively low expectations tbh

I was the opposite. I expected him to do a job for us when we signed him. Thought he would bring a good option up front being a big bloke. How wrong i was. 

5 hours ago, ben51 said:

Not sure if you have RangersTV but they do 'Rangersmind' with the players. Asking them 10 questions about Rangers and football in general.

He was asked which year Rangers were founded and he said 18-something. Then said 1890, then took several guesses without having a clue.

I think 3 of our players got it wrong - Lafferty, Middleton & I can't remember the last. 

It was that stupid cunt, Windass. He didn't have a clue but in the end he said 1802. That was the episode where the question was; "name three things that lay eggs?" and he said; Chickens, Hens. " then Alice Hedworth tried to explain a chicken and a hen were the same thing, but the idiot couldn't figure it out. He then said the third thing to lay eggs was a cockerel. What a fucking dingbat.

8 hours ago, BlueMe said:

"If I had been given more opportunities and failed then I’d have said, ‘fair enough, okay."

"I’m not gong to sit here and be bitter and claim I wasn’t given opportunities.”

He's not the brightest tbh.

We all knew that to be fair. 

At least he seems to have grown up a bit and can admit he isn't (and never was) up to the standards of a true professional like Gerrard. 

He got away with it under Walter and Ally and only barely survived even under the coaching style they had by just being lucky and scoring really important goals at the end of the season.  

Without those goals that he scored he would probably go down as one of our worst ever signings. 

I hated watching him. So lazy for a guy who grew up where he did.  Not a surprise to see him turn into a journey man after he left us the first time. 

I said at the time, no way, useless having a girafferty.  Halfwitted. Not enough effort. 

He's certainly showed what a lazy imbecile he is. 

If anyone in life ever gives you another chance you really need to bust a gut. Gerrard totally right with this one. Cheerio Kyle.