Lafferty interview

Amato

What a ridiculous statement “I’m not the best trainer” 

what an opportunity he’s had twice and twice fucked it

someone said ‘Facebook fan’ that’s exactly what he is,  can only imagine if I got the chance to play and train with Rangers I would run through brick walls and treat every single minute of being there as a fuckin privilege, fuck Lafferty stupid big cunt is a waster, Don’t let the door hit yer skinny arse on the way out. 

24 minutes ago, OhW said:

What’s this?

Not sure if you have RangersTV but they do 'Rangersmind' with the players. Asking them 10 questions about Rangers and football in general.

He was asked which year Rangers were founded and he said 18-something. Then said 1890, then took several guesses without having a clue.

I think 3 of our players got it wrong - Lafferty, Middleton & I can't remember the last. 

13 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Not sure if you have RangersTV but they do 'Rangersmind' with the players. Asking them 10 questions about Rangers and football in general.

He was asked which year Rangers were founded and he said 18-something. Then said 1890, then took several guesses without having a clue.

I think 3 of our players got it wrong - Lafferty, Middleton & I can't remember the last. 

Oh yeah rings a bell actually. I have seen him doing RangersMind but maybe didn’t see the whole thing. Some fan. 

11 minutes ago, ben51 said:

👍

Not sure mate ... but it may have been Docherty  .... who was extremely embarrassed that he couldn't recall when we were founded ..... as I say .... not sure if it was the same question but a lot of our players have very low scores in this quiz.

:UK:

You would presume Gerrard had some dialogue with him about wanting to see more from him in training. Surely then if the desire was there to play for your boyhood heroes as he says then you would turn up the next day and make sure Gerrard could see you were knocking your pan in and wanted your chance. Not just hold your hands up and say oh you want get that from me at training but I'll turn it on when its game day.

Imagine getting a second chance at your boyhood club and then coming out and admitting you aren’t the best trainer after the manager has told you to GTF. The guy should have been working himself into the ground every single day. The guy doesn’t deserve the career he has.

29 minutes ago, ben51 said:

:lol:

Can this be viewed anywhere 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

My performances in training and in games are night and day.

What planet is this mug on , another ridiculous signing ...............

If that's true then he must play like fucking Stephen Hawking in training because he was brutal in actual games.

46 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'll always take pride in the fact I am one of the people that didn't welcome him back, didn't sing his song and didn't clap him on to the field when he appeared. 

I'm delighted he is gone and all he achieved by coming back was further damaging his reputation here 

I'm also one of these people. Actually thought it was embarrassing how quickly he was welcomed back when he had achieved fuckall tbh