Rangers Third Kit.

Rasedw

Anyone else recived the 3rd kit yet ? 

I got mine today from Gersstoreonline. I love it. But I'm struggling to understand why the badge isn't stiched in like the home shirt. The front  sponsor is literally fabric in the shirt too. Like apart of the shirt it's self and not printed on. Whereas the back sponsor is printed on.

Just seems a bit strange really. What do you all think? Are you happy with the printing? 

Watp

11 minutes ago, Rasedw said:

I got mine today from Gersstoreonline. I love it. But I'm struggling to understand why the badge isn't stiched in like the home shirt. The front  sponsor is literally fabric in the shirt too. Like apart of the shirt it's self and not printed on. Whereas the back sponsor is printed on.

Just seems a bit strange really. What do you all think? Are you happy with the printing? 

Watp

B&q, MFI, wddwa

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Sounds like you've been sent a fake kit.

Personally, i would return it and also send them a strongly worded letter tbh.

Imo.

Would be really strange if it was a fake one. I got it from Gersstoreonline. 

I'll give them an email. But I just find it bizzare 

32 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The poster on here born a blue nose worked in the GersStoreOnline supply office last season, I'm not sure if he's there for the new season mate but maybe send him a PM?

😂😂😂😂

Cruelty 

1 hour ago, Rasedw said:

Watp

Sure you never bought a 3rd kit

1 hour ago, Rasedw said:

Watp

Just out of curiosity do you have the link for that just given the 3rd kit isn't yet available online...just asking.

23 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Just out of curiosity do you have the link for that just given the 3rd kit isn't yet available online...just asking.

I've been a complete tool. It's the away kit. Not the third kit 😅

23 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I've been a complete tool. It's the away kit not the third kit 😅

21 hours ago, Rasedw said:

Would be really strange if it was a fake one. I got it from Gersstoreonline. 

I'll give them an email. But I just find it bizzare 

Can’t see it being fake as I got my shirt from the store, every away kit didn’t have a stitched badge but aye it’s strange. I was wondering why it wasn’t the same as the home top bought it regardless though.