Connor Goldson

BlueMe

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Folk on here were putting Edmundson in their preferred 11 alongside Katic for their preferred team against Kilmarnock. Thank fuck those people aren’t managers. 

We might not be managers, but we're allowed to give our opinions m8.

I actually think Katic is better. 

I think Goldson makes quite a few mistakes and goes down too easily. 

Didn't think he was particularly good against Kilmarnock and if he hadn't scored the winner then would have been criticised. Pretty sure the sitter brophy missed was his fault 

Thought Connor Goldson had a cracking game last night. Easy to just praise the forwards but CG was calm and in control. Still prone to the odd slip up but since scoring his goal at Killie he seems to pumped his chest out and be more fired up. Covers well for Tav when he goes AWOL.

I think Katic makes Goldson a better player. I think his confidence levels and his ambition to carry the ball out of defence are both raised having Niko beside him.

I honestly don't think we've had four such competent CBs in my lifetime and we've hardly seen Helander yet.

On 11 August 2019 at 21:14, fernando0606 said:

I actually think Katic is better. 

I think Goldson makes quite a few mistakes and goes down too easily. 

Didn't think he was particularly good against Kilmarnock and if he hadn't scored the winner then would have been criticised. Pretty sure the sitter brophy missed was his fault 

Both Katic and Edmundson are far better and Goldson guilty of starting the square passing competitions. He's still decent though.

• 3 weeks later...