Connor Goldson

BlueMe

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Some of his passing is horrific IMO. Good defender though.

for the most part I'd say his passing is good. Especially since we've came back for the new season. Definitely something that's stood out to me since we've started pre-season.

Just now, BlueMe said:

As much as i like big Katic and love how fearless he is and good in the air,  he's still making the odd mistake in games, that have went unpunished so far, but could be costly.

He has a tendency to rush in imo, probably due to inexperiencet, but Goldson is the more composed and better all rounder at the moment for me.

Yes, I felt he sold himself a couple of times today.  He’s still young and I think the adrenaline rushes to his head at times.  Still glad he’s here though!

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Yes, I felt he sold himself a couple of times today.  He’s still young and I think the adrenaline rushes to his head at times.  Still glad he’s here though!

I wouldn't have a problem with any of our defenders stepping in due to injuries or suspensions tbh.

I think all 4 will play a big part this season.

24 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Better with the ball at his feet and going forward than he is coming back, or when someone is running at him. I did think he had a really good game today, goal apart. Can't decide if he or Katic should have closed the wee minion down. 

Goldson and Katic maybe got caught a bit flat footed, but i think we were just done with a really good pass tbh, not much they could've done.

Flanagan could've done more and tracked Horgan's run though, imo.

35 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Another player much like Jack who is regularly left out of people’s line ups and strongest teams even though he’s clearly one of Gerrard’s first choice players and one of his leaders on the park.

Folk on here were putting Edmundson in their preferred 11 alongside Katic for their preferred team against Kilmarnock. Thank fuck those people aren’t managers.