Josh McPake - RoI call up?

Blue_Devil

Josh McPape.

Seriously though, im not really fussed anymore. If it is a good career move and helps develop him faster for us, then id be happy enough with it.

Cant stand international football, and the general hatred of Rangers by the tartan army has driven me from having any real investment in the Scottish national team.

15 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Josh McPape.

Seriously though, im not really fussed anymore. If it is a good career move and helps develop him faster for us, then id be happy enough with it.

Cant stand international football, and the general hatred of Rangers by the tartan army has driven me from having any real investment in the Scottish national team.

Once again comes as no surprise that you agree to this.

He or any other Rangers player should be nowhere near they papish bastards............

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Once again comes as no surprise that you agree to this.

He or any other Rangers player should be nowhere near they papish bastards............

You seem to have a strange obsession with me mate.

Can you tone the creep factor down a little please?

You recovered a little with a bonus 'staunch' point for your second statement though, good job. 

25 minutes ago, left winger said:

It would be quite funny to see a Rangers player scoring the winning goal for the Republic, against Scotland, at Hampden.

That appeals to my sense of humour....BUT! I've absolutely no time for the Republic in any shape or form not just football!

So, Josh, stick with Scotland, son, unless you can find some way to play for us?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Playing along side James McLean would be great as well.

He's just prick period. I'm talking about having your so called own support boo you every time you touch the ball all because you play for the big bad evil Rangers like they did to Ryan Jack.