Daily record will publish any old shite without even verifying source

j1mgg

10 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

This x 1000.  Many moons ago (about 15 years to be exact), I trained as a sports journalist and even spent some time at the Record when Traynor headed up the sports department/was assistant editor and Jackson was the next new sports journo superstar.  Having wanted to write for the paper for years, it actually ended up putting me off the career completely (best thing that ever happened).  

Now, I don't touch the paper nor give it any online clicks.  It's an abomination of a news reporting outlet.

Spill the beans 

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Any news on the nonces being charged yet with throwing bottles against the Cluj players ?

Is this not a scoop for anyone in the industry, getting in first and all that ?

Nope, none yet. Must admit, im not overly interested either. Would rather see Legia cited for coins being chucked at our players 

Just now, The Dude said:

Nope, none yet. Must admit, im not overly interested either. Would rather see Legia cited for coins being chucked at our players 

As someone posted elsewhere, we’re in a war and our board are in Switzerland along with people like you 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Wee bit odd you'd single out the one that has held their hands up rather than the three that ran it and quietly deleted it.

The other three don't have their advocate on here giving them large licks about how honest they are.

Any articles on the scum trouble in the stands in your honest paper?

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The other three don't have their advocate on here giving them large licks about how honest they are.

Any articles on the scum trouble in the stands in your honest paper?

Not my paper, not written for them in six months.

Just the three articles I could see on it.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/scottish-news/baton-wielding-swedish-police-clash-19033606

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/hammarby-hit-back-celtic-claims-19037057

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/celtic-blame-hammarby-fans-who-19034418

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just love the first article where it describes the scum fans as :- fans in the away section, or fans in the celtic section and how police clash with fans. Never as scumtic fans.

Funnily enough when they describe the trouble last week, it was AIK fans.🤪