Daily Rebel today - disgraceful and needs to be challenged by the club

17 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

First chance to reply to my post

bit embarrassed that I didn’t pick up on the bit at the end where he tells us it was a big joke. 

Having said that if it’s meant to be funny the guy needs to pick a new career ffs

any editor allowing this shite to be published also needs a change of career or, better still, sacked

Never read the full thing but got the jist but agree sack the editor 👍

47 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

First chance to reply to my post

bit embarrassed that I didn’t pick up on the bit at the end where he tells us it was a big joke. 

Having said that if it’s meant to be funny the guy needs to pick a new career ffs

any editor allowing this shite to be published also needs a change of career or, better still, sacked

not funny in the slightest but it serves two purposes which is deflection from the celtiv nonce scandal plus antagonising Rangers fans.

So calked journalism has hit rock bottom at a time I thought they couldn’t sink any lower 

To write that much, based on a very tenuous implication that Rangers are blaming the sectarian singing on taig infestation, is very disturbing indeed. 

First rule of comedy.. Be funny. 

Twitter funnyman?... Seems much more like a hate-filled cunt to me. 🤔

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

"Inside the life of a celtic supporter infiltrating Rangers fans to sing bad songs - OldFirmFacts

Twitter's funny man is back and this time he takes a look at the sectarianism debate in Scottish football."

From the very start of the article.

Thanks, still not sure why the DR printed that as fact ? Unless they said it was fiction and I never noticed it. :happy:

6 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Whoever hates Rangers so much to conceive that, needs to speak to a doctor very soon. 

I don't think that it's a made up story. I believe that there are plenty of Tim's who would do that.

Not mind they took a couple of buses to Ibrox when we were in the lower divisions when they were lucky to get 20k fans to their own stadium?

These cunts genuinely spend more time talking about us than their own team. They know the words to all our songs, know every single player in our squad, and even k ow who all our backroom staff are right down to the bloody kit man.

I know none of that stuff about their team, apart from you'll never walk alone, but every one knows that...

14 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I don't think that it's a made up story. I believe that there are plenty of Tim's who would do that.

Not mind they took a couple of buses to Ibrox when we were in the lower divisions when they were lucky to get 20k fans to their own stadium?

These cunts genuinely spend more time talking about us than their own team. They know the words to all our songs, know every single player in our squad, and even k ow who all our backroom staff are right down to the bloody kit man.

I know none of that stuff about their team, apart from you'll never walk alone, but every one knows that...

I certainly wouldn't put it past them. 

Still if they are doing this, at least they aren't abusing kids. 

I just thought it was a very weird story.I knew it was supposed to be irony but didn’t see a connection of our board trying to make out our support was infiltrated by celtic fans to make us look bad.

the celtic board however  have very publicly came out and said that their support was infiltrated by rivals of Aik fc to make celtic fans look bad.

just bizarre,poor journalism and definitely not even funny

10 hours ago, The Dude said:

"Inside the life of a celtic supporter infiltrating Rangers fans to sing bad songs - OldFirmFacts

Twitter's funny man is back and this time he takes a look at the sectarianism debate in Scottish football."

From the very start of the article.

Seen funnier kids cancer units than that fud

1 hour ago, Allyup said:

I just thought it was a very weird story.I knew it was supposed to be irony but didn’t see a connection of our board trying to make out our support was infiltrated by celtic fans to make us look bad.

the celtic board however  have very publicly came out and said that their support was infiltrated by rivals of Aik fc to make celtic fans look bad.

just bizarre,poor journalism and definitely not even funny

If the story had parodied the scum and their eternal 'somebody else to blame' culture it might have had a chance of raising a smile but instead it became a sheet of bog roll.

20 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Nice word👍

Aw C'mon mate .... there is fuck all "Nice"about that word ..... it defines the depths of utter depravity against young boys ...... calling the word a cunt of a word is just not strong enough .... nor is it strong enough to describe the despicable animals who act out the deed.

🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Aw C'mon mate .... there is fuck all "Nice"about that word ..... it defines the depths of utter depravity against young boys ...... calling the word a cunt of a word is just not strong enough .... nor is it strong enough to describe the despicable animals who act out the deed.

🇬🇧

It's the first time I've heard it, never knew what it meant but could tell by context it was derogatory word.👍

3 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

They might ban it, but doesn't mean I'll heed to their cry. 

My cry is NO SURRENDER 😊

Do do doooo xxx

No Surrender on the principles of our Reformed Protestant Faith

No surrender of our History Heritage and Culture