Ryan jack injured apparently

GOAT

“Ryan has gone back to Rangers. He had a little bit of swelling on his knee on Friday and was prepared to sit on the bench.  But on Saturday there was more swelling and Rangers decided to go safety first."

"Naismith was close. I could’ve pushed him, but I wouldn’t do it. I don’t think it’s worth the risk.”

Maybe just me but why would it take the club to intervene when it comes to Ryan, yet not when it comes to another club's player?  Rhetorical btw.

1 hour ago, GWR1979 said:

Ryan Jack should come back to us and make a statement that he will not play for Scotland again. 

Ryan Jack has already made a clear statement he wants to represent Scotland 

As have a number of our Scottish players who want to represent their country

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

“Ryan has gone back to Rangers. He had a little bit of swelling on his knee on Friday and was prepared to sit on the bench.  But on Saturday there was more swelling and Rangers decided to go safety first."

"Naismith was close. I could’ve pushed him, but I wouldn’t do it. I don’t think it’s worth the risk.”

Maybe just me but why would it take the club to intervene when it comes to Ryan, yet not when it comes to another club's player?  Rhetorical btw.

Could be a number of reasons there tbh but you've probably already decided the SFA are trying to harm our players and that's why it's rhetorical.

25 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Could be a number of reasons there tbh but you've probably already decided the SFA are trying to harm our players and that's why it's rhetorical.

I'm not sure how the SFA could physically harm a player tbh. Pretty daft concept. 

Merely pointing out the disparity in dealing with the issues based on Clarke's quotes. 

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not sure how the SFA could physically harm a player tbh. Pretty daft concept. 

Merely pointing out the disparity in dealing with the issues based on Clarke's quotes. 

Maybe the SFA informed both clubs and Rangers pulled Jack out while Hearts were happy for Naismith to stay.

Maybe it was Jack who wanted to sit on the bench rather than Clarke asking him to.

You're looking for issues based on quotes that don't actually tell us anything other than the fact that our club are looking after our player.

32 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Maybe the SFA informed both clubs and Rangers pulled Jack out while Hearts were happy for Naismith to stay.

Maybe it was Jack who wanted to sit on the bench rather than Clarke asking him to.

You're looking for issues based on quotes that don't actually tell us anything other than the fact that our club are looking after our player.

The manager's own words state that Rangers intervened and instigated the course of action with Jack.  For Naismith, Clarke made the decision himself. His words.

You're the one providing all the mibees, with conjecture and supposition. I'm merely pointing out the variation in intervention, based on his quotes.  Hardly looking for issues when I've posed a rhetorical question.

Has anyone explained exactly what happened to cause Jack's knee to be swollen?   

The lack of detail about this mysterious injury which seems to have flared up out of nowhere to one of our more influential players this season so far sort of begs some follow-on questions which will of course never be answered by the Club or by the goons who run the Scotland national team.

Was it just one of these things (not something I'm readily prepared to accept when it comes to all things relating to Rangers players and their time with the Scotland national team)?  

Was it a training injury and if so what were the circumstances eg bad / naughty / exuberant tackle on him or was he being asked to over exert himself because of some sub-standard training routine?

The injury presumably did not just happen all by itself.     Is there to be no explanation of how the injury arose?  And is it yet again to be a case of Rangers just taking the news on the chin and saying nothing?

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The manager's own words state that Rangers intervened and instigated the course of action with Jack.  For Naismith, Clarke made the decision himself. His words.

You're the one providing all the mibees, with conjecture and supposition. I'm merely pointing out the variation in intervention, based on his quotes.  Hardly looking for issues when I've posed a rhetorical question.

:lol: never mind.

34 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Has anyone explained exactly what happened to cause Jack's knee to be swollen?   

The lack of detail about this mysterious injury which seems to have flared up out of nowhere to one of our more influential players this season so far sort of begs some follow-on questions which will of course never be answered by the Club or by the goons who run the Scotland national team.

Was it just one of these things (not something I'm readily prepared to accept when it comes to all things relating to Rangers players and their time with the Scotland national team)?  

Was it a training injury and if so what were the circumstances eg bad / naughty / exuberant tackle on him or was he being asked to over exert himself because of some sub-standard training routine?

The injury presumably did not just happen all by itself.     Is there to be no explanation of how the injury arose?  And is it yet again to be a case of Rangers just taking the news on the chin and saying nothing?

I would certainly like to know the answer to that as well RB, I never heard anything about any injury when he joined up with the squad. 

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

You must watch the cunts all the time then.

Not if I can help it, was flicking between this and Northern Ireland who were excellent should have scored and left it all out on the pitch, compare that to the joke which is the Scottish National team, guess that will be another generation who will never see tournament football.