Ryan jack injured apparently

GOAT

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why was he booed mate, just not liked as captain or what?

They’re a strange group of people, absolutely everything about them is.

No idea mate I was pretty young. 

Can remember my old man told me that Roy Aitken used to get it tight in the 80s.

14 hours ago, TartanTeddy said:

McGregor retired because he wanted to concentrate on club football 

I support my club and country - not really hard to understand. I'm not a Scot who wants to pretend to be English, Irish or Norn Irish (a bit too McGeadyesque for me). The players want to represent their country - I know a couple of the younger lads in the   21's and it's a major honour for them and it demonstrates career development and a major learning experience.

Jack wasn't booed 

I travel to most Scotland games with mostly season ticket holders and we all easily balance following Rangers with the national team with no problem - a huge number of gers fans on Scotland trips (prob the largest representation). 

Most Scotland fans hate the SFA with as much passion (if not more) as most club fans. Political beliefs are aside from football - sure most Scotland fans want independence, some don't, can't say politics is a major point of discussion on trips as preoples views are fairly well known.

You seem largely uninformed and fairly entrenched in views that don't really reflect reality of either players and their obvious interest of playing at an international level or of the fans who choose to support their own country.

PS: Scotland U21's won last night in Croatia, so the futures maybe getting a little brighter for Scotland and I would hope Rangers players would continue to be a major part of that process.

Used to watch games up until 2012 and since then would only wish the worst of luck to Scotland, It's quite good you don't get the disappointment of getting beat all the time. You should try it. 

If you enjoy going to Scotland games then good on you. Someone needs to. 

As for supporting other countries that's up to the individual and I have more in common with Northern Ireland and England fans than any tartan trannies with a massive chip on their shoulder shouting freeeeedom. 

Goi g from quite a few posters on here they seem to think Jack was booed. 

Mcgregor chucked it because of booze gate and being sited by the compliance officer. 

50 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

No idea why players are running that much in between games. Even if it is as part of a session.

Fucking madness.

Players will have done all their excruciating running drills pre season. No international manager should focusing much on running. All players will be up and running fitness wise and if they're not fully fit they shouldn't be there.

A lot of players will be playing twice a week, carrying knocks, managing injuries. No wonder Scotland looked fatigued against Russia.

4 minutes ago, Moobs said:

He's in his first proper managerial job and still knows more than that mess Clarke. It's a shambles that the SFA rate that fat drunken mess enough to manage the national team.