Jordan Jones

Broxi1872

1 minute ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

If he is singing a taig song with his scummy mates and the song contains any lyrics regarding those murdering bastards he should be shown the door first thing tomorrow morning. and I would say the same about any employee of Rangers football club.

Anybody singing this kind of stuff should be sacked from any organisation not just Rangers. 

If it were racist,homophobic or mocking the disabled that's enough to get the boot. So why not something that is anti your own country 

5 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

If he is singing a taig song with his scummy mates and the song contains any lyrics regarding those murdering bastards he should be shown the door first thing tomorrow morning. and I would say the same about any employee of Rangers football club.

Shame the club never thought this before signing our Michael Francis...

Just now, BILLYBOY50 said:

Agreed mate that taig bastard should have been nowhere near a Rangers jersey.

Oxygen thief mate... Specky Robertson has massive part to play... he sanctioned lot of transfer business before Allen...

Robertson is the anyone, everyone apart from protestant, unionists coher plus hes inviting the SNP/IRA into our club plus no replies to 9ur club being pummelled in the Scottish media?

Anyone know specky Robertsons background or upbringing??

Just now, GOAT said:

Please don’t tell me he’s suppsoed to have fired into a 15 year old lassie?

Read that while back, dont quote me on this, I wanted the boy to do the bizz but cant stand a Scottish, English, northern Irish born Rangers players hanging about with tarrierplayers never mind pals. 

Just now, Siam69 said:

It's obviously bollocks or he'd be in court and jailed. 

Fuck sake stop taigs must be laughing their balls off, start this pish up again and helmets run with it. 

Easy to make up lies online, ask Richard Gough. 

Why I said dont quote, I'm thinking this was what was posted earlier???

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Read that while back, dont quote me on this, I wanted the boy to do the bizz but cant stand a Scottish, English, northern Irish born Rangers players hanging about with tarrierplayers never mind pals. 

If he’s singing that song I want him sacked tomorrow.  Unfortunately I can’t see much from that video to say anything. 

Just now, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

1. This was 3 years ago and we don’t know the context.  

2. It is well known he has PUL roots and supports Rangers. 

3. The Hutton post is a rumour with no evidence. 

4. Someone is mischief making! 

If it’s him singing it, makes no difference if it’s three years ago or not. 

Here, well i'll tell youse what, when growing up I've got pissed with celtic supporting mates, had them singing the sash or the like for a laugh, I'd have sang a chorus of one of their's no doubt.  So fucking hang me ffs!

He's a stupid cunt. Don't understand why players do social media, especially when drinking, the amount of shite it brings, stuff brought up from years ago etc.  Someone's obviously done it on purpose. Seems it's getting the result it was intended for as well ...

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If it’s him singing it, makes no difference if it’s three years ago or not. 

We don’t know the context. We don’t know even if it’s real.  All we know is someone is trying to get our fans against our player. The evidence is sketchy. I cudnt make out the song. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

The footage released 3 years later tells another story 

Correct.if it was recorded 3 years ago it has existed for 3 years and could have been released anytime in the last 3 years. But whoever had it has waited till a time when most damaging. 

All involved are scum not just JJ. I grew up during the IRA years and can remember fully the constant threat of potential indescriminate attacks. 

In August 2001 while working in London I was was lucky enough to avoid an IRA attack. One of the last attacks on UK soil happened outside Ealing Broadway Station. I walked past the car bomb approx 45mins before it went off on my way home from the pub. My hotel was about 200 yds away from the blast. I saw first hand what devastation happened when these bastards decided to act. I can never and will never allow any IRA glorification to be acceptable