Jordan Jones

Broxi1872

12 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Get him to fuck, he’s shite anyway and clearly an absolute clown aswell 

Tore Mitdjtyland a new rectum, best player on the park by a country mile. We need a fit and focused player like Jones, the management need to get behind him. Rather than throw him to the Social Media lions.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Even if he’s not singing and it’s just his mates noising him up (which happens) I don’t know why he would record it himself and post it on snapchat or let one of his mates record it and post it on snapchat.

Social Media and not very many brain cells are the worst combination. 

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Even if he’s not singing and it’s just his mates noising him up (which happens) I don’t know why he would record it himself and post it on snapchat or let one of his mates record it and post it on snapchat.

I mind the one with Barrie McKay on here he got it stinking and he was only driving and couldn't control it ffs

21 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Correct the boy is a clown 

30 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Tore Mitdjtyland a new rectum, best player on the park by a country mile. We need a fit and focused player like Jones, the management need to get behind him. Rather than throw him to the Social Media lions.

Even if he was Ronaldo I’d still want him gone after singing that IRA bile.