Alfredo

harrybluebear

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

That's as good a finish as you will see from any world class striker which Alfredo Morales most definitely is.

The leaps he has made in the last 6 months is phenomenal. There's a real maturity about his play now, and we are getting to see a guy that will be playing in one of the top leagues soon.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The leaps he has made in the last 6 months is phenomenal. There's a real maturity about his play now, and we are getting to see a guy that will be playing in one of the top leagues soon.

Fuck mate, he scores with his right, he scores with his left and scores with his head. Even Mo Sarah doesn't do that!

He fought like fuck up front and in defence..Even though we were pretty poor, given the chance he would do it and he fucking did! Was a stand out tonight.

Becoming the complete player. He is special and he has matured no end in such a short time. He's seriously fucking dangerous. A football nuke.

Hopefully when he goes we get his true value. Even for a player in Scotland, got to be looking at near 30 mil. 

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Best player in Scotland.

It will take a huge sum come the summer to get him.

Hopefully we keep a hold of him however unlikey that seems at the moment.

It's well documented that he aspires to play in the EPL but there are only a handful of teams there who can offer Champion's League football.

We can potentially offer that more than most potential suitors in the next few years.

But aye if we lose him then it's for a huge sum. £20M IMO is ridiculously low in today's market despite Scotland's B&M mentality.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He fought like fuck up front and in defence..Even though we were pretty poor, given the chance he would do it and he fucking did! Was a stand out tonight.

Becoming the complete player. He is special and he has matured no end in such a short time. He's seriously fucking dangerous. A football nuke.

Hopefully when he goes we get his true value. Even for a player in Scotland, got to be looking at near 30 mil

More.

In today's market comfortably more.

I know we're playing in Scotland but he's proving it in Europe. 11 goals in Europe this season I think and a few belters?

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Joking aside how much is he worth I don't anything under 30million should be considered next summer. He's a genuine superstar.

£50M I'm thinking and not even joking.

Fuck the money though. Hope we never lose him however unlikely that may be.

Edited. Thanks @mitre_mouldmaster

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Joking aside how much is he worth I don't anything under 30million should be considered next summer. He's a genuine superstar.

I agree, and if he keeps up this form we could even get more. What a talent he is

Archived