***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Inigo said:

About time Gerrard started highlighting this refereeing shit.

That aside, EVERY dangerous moment sellic have comes from our mistakes. They're at their best capitalising on the space available when we make a loose mistake. Happens too often.

Otherwise an excellent performance.

Our players are mice on the field also and let refs off with bad decisions every time 

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Yeah I see that now after watching the replay. 

Nice to see some people having the ability to actually talk on here other than talking like an absolute wanker.  Thanks:) 

Yep. He was wrong footed by a handball. Unbelievable the luck these bastards have. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tav defensively has been so poor. His positioning has been consistently wrong. He's done well twice to bail himself out with his pace but he shouldn't be putting himself in those positions. I detest the way Jack has to cover him and drag our formation out. I think Davis is not at 100% either. It's meant Kamara is having to hold more when a few times he should have stepped up.

I think Arfield for one of the three at half time could sort it out a bit - i'd personally take Davis off even though he's been the better of the three - he just doesn't look fit.

Davis is the only one trying to pull strings out there. Taking him off would be suicidal.

Pisses me off way they bastards same pish as always end up getting back into the game through some jammy outcome ! Jack is a mile off pace today probably his first game this season but I’d keep him on Aribo I’d take off shites out every tackle it’s brutal 

Archived