Gerrard "This can't be Morelos FC"

Smile

51 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

I dont get why turning up on Thursday was 24 hours late when the team wouldn't have been back in training till thursday? 

Obviously the Hearts prep started on thursday

Because we don’t know what time on Thursday he turned up, also he would have missed  training sessions while he was away to Columbia, so he needed to train on the Wednesday to try to keep his fitness level up, especially after two long flights.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god missed a days training! A hanging offence. So you punish him and the team and fans not Playing him 

so he gets Saturday off and Sunday ? Yeah that's some punishment😩 I'm sure Morelos is bothered playing in a pub league 

thousands of miles from home, docked a few grand and some days off

The sanctimonious are out in force.

We cant be alfredo fc, but if he had turned up wed have won. Amazing logic.

After the celtic game, poor alfie, racist abuse, verbal abuse across the city, non stop attacks from the keyboard diaspora, car fiddled with etc etc. Few weeks later team are shite and hes not scored  he is our one man team   so its all his fault and all the taig propaganda is regurgitated ad nauseam.  So they must be right after all.

Seems some do love the scum media party line. Or is it we always need a scapegoat to protect the chosen one. Then there are one or two baw bags who cant help themselves. 

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

No Morelos and our season is over before Halloween never mind April fools day. 

Prove me wrong. 

This kinda attitude puzzles me. Is it impossible for us to be able to find a replacement that can score against the shite of Scotland for a start? 

Maybe we'll get somebody in that doesn't choke against the scum. 

59 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

My god missed a days training! A hanging offence. So you punish him and the team and fans not Playing him 

so he gets Saturday off and Sunday ? Yeah that's some punishment😩 I'm sure Morelos is bothered playing in a pub league 

thousands of miles from home, docked a few grand and some days off

So what your saying is that we have rules, he broke one of them but as he is the best player we let him off and play him, that sets a good example to everyone else!!

2 hours ago, Nk89 said:

I dont get why turning up on Thursday was 24 hours late when the team wouldn't have been back in training till thursday? 

Obviously the Hearts prep started on thursday

Turning up from Colombia on the day of training? He was told to be back at a certain point and he didnt.. end of story.

26 minutes ago, King Jela said:

This kinda attitude puzzles me. Is it impossible for us to be able to find a replacement that can score against the shite of Scotland for a start? 

Maybe we'll get somebody in that doesn't choke against the scum. 

Despite not scoring I’m pretty sure Morelos has contributed in our games against them. 

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

No Morelos and our season is over before Halloween never mind April fools day. 

Prove me wrong. 

Twelve goals in the league will be tough to get a striker that's that prolific right enough and with so many discipline problems. 

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Turning up from Colombia on the day of training? He was told to be back at a certain point and he didnt.. end of story.

No further argument needed. He fucked up and as much as I love Alfredo you can’t just turn up to work late and miss important sessions. 

35 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Lafferty, Herrera, Cummings, Waghorn and Garner all failed up here with us. 

But aye lets bring back Lafferty and Garner as they scored against the scum. 🙄

Who said bring back Lafferty or Garner? Genuine question btw, have you ever pumped a woman? 

11 minutes ago, thehost said:

what preparation...… hide and play like little girls

On the same lines as when McInnes said the sheep had spent 2 weeks prepping for the scum, then were, like, 3 down by half time....

8 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

I’m willing to bet we win our first major trophy with the proceeds of his sale

That will depend on who follows him out the door because if it’s just him we won’t win fuck all. 
Plus you can’t build much of a team for under 8 mill. 

1 hour ago, Bertent said:

The sanctimonious are out in force.

We cant be alfredo fc, but if he had turned up wed have won. Amazing logic.

After the celtic game, poor alfie, racist abuse, verbal abuse across the city, non stop attacks from the keyboard diaspora, car fiddled with etc etc. Few weeks later team are shite and hes not scored  he is our one man team   so its all his fault and all the taig propaganda is regurgitated ad nauseam.  So they must be right after all.

Seems some do love the scum media party line. Or is it we always need a scapegoat to protect the chosen one. Then there are one or two baw bags who cant help themselves. 

This post should end the thread. 

But fuckwit Smile needs his daily squeal like a wee bitch about Morelos, that player he isn’t bothered about. 

2 hours ago, BlueBeard said:

Because we don’t know what time on Thursday he turned up, also he would have missed  training sessions while he was away to Columbia, so he needed to train on the Wednesday to try to keep his fitness level up, especially after two long flights.

Hang on so you lose fitness by sitting on a plane for 10hrs that much that you need a couple of days training to get fit again. 😂
The levels of bullshitery that come out when fuckwit starts a Morelos thread is beyond fenian 

We've choked in the league again. He's scored 12 goals. As decent as he is, he was always leaving. He broke the rules and takes his punishment. The team move on.

Can't see the problem as nothing lasts forever. One man team's never win fuck all. 

Th scum have won three treble trebles going on four with us in the league, that is the challenge. Whatever we were/are doing isn't working, yet!

Getting back to the top is a process and along the way there will be heroes and villains and casulaties. Elation and disappointments.

little point n trying to scapegoat individuals, just as there is little point in putting someone up there as the messiah, as the record shows, we've one fuck all, no matter the rhetoric used to try and justify the argument either way.

In football it's ALL about the collective in being a team game, not the individual. Get the collective working right, with the correct balance of character and abilty you have the foundation to move forward to achieve success. Get that wrong, you have nothing.but failure and disappointment. 

Every team has a best player, but that does not make him the most important player. Don that blue jersey and cross that white line, every single one is the most important player. 

In the past, we have survived the departue of many much better than this one and we will survive the departure of many much better in the future, as our history bears testament to and the Club shall remain the rock more important than all.

We shall endure, so no need for any panty wetting. 

Morelos has all the potential to make it big but also has the potential to level off at a team like Norwich or even Sheffield weds.   He does need to realise that his over petulance will bring bookings, but that doesn’t mean he has to change the way he plays,  the guy can rag doll most defenders in Europe as we’ve seen and although he hasn’t scored vs the tims you can see the defenders know they’ve had a tough tough game and then he undoes all the good work by diving and looking stupid.

a real enigma of a player.   I’d like to think we’ll get about 20 million for him but based on the past 2 months you’d be talking no more than 6 for him.

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Never mind Alfredo, I was far more concerned that Stevie thinks most of the players who played against Hearts can bring us success.

We don't know what goes behind close doors and what management and players really think. We only see what is on the park.

Think we've reached that water shed moment where there will be change, but it will be done subtley with minimal disruption, in the public face anyway.

Behind the scenes I would imagine it's squeaky bum time for quite a few players. Some will rise to the challenge, others will not, simply through not having the ability or character and there will be others who don't give a fuck, such is the nature of these things.

Again, close season becomes more important than ever. We also have a wage bill issue and it's sustainabilty to take into account, and the bottom line is the threshold by which we or anyone plan for the future. 

Archived