That's it for me

stewaj3

24 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Hate to say I agree, beat Hamilton at home and your back in the league but couldn’t get the job done. I think he will get 1 more transfer window to shift some of the shite.

The fact that those players knew for 45 minutes that the filth were getting beat and done absolutely fuck all about it tells me they have downed tools completely.

Even if we miraculously gained 3 points on them tonight it wouldn't matter a jot.

These players have chucked it.

Its what they might let the filth do to us at Ibrox that is worrying me.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that’s anycunt in the world bar that fucking fraud, there’s protests ootside the main door tonight, not a stadium fulla spastics clapping on the 8th minute like pathetic fan boys.

Fuck the cunt.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Katic and Edmunson far too raw? Bullshit, cop oit excuse for goldson making another cunt of it tonight 

I said he should have been dropped, fucking hate the fact he wont be, useless cunt he is

And yeah we do drop tav for polster, fuck it drop the loser shitebag for flanagan, i dont care if flanagan cant whip in a cross, tav cant either and its a fucking cert that flanagan doesn't pussy off injured 

Edmundson made loads of mistakes tonight. Positionally, losing the first header from Hamilton's long balls etc., Goldson generally covered up behind him and bailed him out. Both of them need coached through games and they've both been quoted saying as such.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Ruthless enough with realizing Davis and Defoe have reached that point that all players eventually reach where the body can't do what the footballing brain wants it to.

With Helander out, you just can't drop Goldson for a Katic/Edmundson partnership.

Players have let him down here massively. We had more than enough chances to win 5 games and I'm not sure what Gerrard can do about those misses some of which were absolutely criminal.

Whether or not players are deliberately not playing for him, or where there is a divide in the dressing room, none of us know at this stage.

What don’t you get about this? He fucking signed the fucking cheats! He fucking lives and dies by them. He loses them it is his fault whether you like it or not. 

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

If that’s anycunt in the world bar that fucking fraud, there’s protests ootside the main door tonight, not a stadium fulla spastics clapping on the 8th minute like pathetic fan boys.

Fuck the cunt.

The 8th minute applause sums us up at the moment.... Tinpot.

16 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Ruthless enough with realizing Davis and Defoe have reached that point that all players eventually reach where the body can't do what the footballing brain wants it to.

With Helander out, you just can't drop Goldson for a Katic/Edmundson partnership.

Players have let him down here massively. We had more than enough chances to win 5 games and I'm not sure what Gerrard can do about those misses some of which were absolutely criminal.

Whether or not players are deliberately not playing for him, or where there is a divide in the dressing room, none of us know at this stage.

How can Katic/Edmondson be any worse than what we're getting from Goldson.  We keep getting beat by the weakest teams in our league with Goldson strolling around like he's Maldini in his prime!

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I'm struggling to see where we go from here mate.

All the shit we've been through this last 8 years and this is the pitiful shite we get in return.  We deserve 100x better. 

Absolutely scunnered mate. 

😑

Break your fucking heart with what’s going with us. After the last few years we as supporters do not deserve this. Wish I could find a stronger word than scunnered mate. 

6 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Yeah, your right, get another manager in, rip it up, sell 12.,bring in 20, struggle like fuck, 10 in a row by Xmas, 

rinse and repeat by December.

So is that the main reason you want him to stay? 

Please reply soon, i canny wait for this one.

I said when he was signed it was a big mistake, especially after the Murty fiasco, the club from the board down to the players just don't learn any lessons. Warburton, Murty and Gerrard all youth coaches who don't have the knowledge or experience to understand why things are going wrong but let's keep making the same mistake again. I fully expect this board to do it again when Gerrard goes, that's if they don't get bedazzled by someone with good power point presentation skills.

The bottom line is we've not got the quality or leadership in our squad. Gerrard's transfer dealings have been pretty much disasterous and I'm losing confidence in him as a manager. Hope he turns things around but I'm not sure he can...

15 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Surprised Goldson is getting so much stick. Yes he messed up. However, we had 23 shots on goal today including at least 5 sitters. That’s where the game was lost. 

Though I take your point but giving up that goal changes the game. A draw was no good for us tonight and giving daft goals away didn't help our cause.

We did miss some good chances before hand with Kameri, Alfie and Tav.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Edmundson made loads of mistakes tonight. Positionally, losing the first header from Hamilton's long balls etc., Goldson generally covered up behind him and bailed him out. Both of them need coached through games and they've both been quoted saying as such.

Edmunson has yet to cost us a goal, if anyone needs a coach its goldson, hopefully the one back to fucking brighton, absolute fraud of a centre half he is

Just now, weejoseph said:

What don’t you get about this? He fucking signed the fucking cheats! He fucking lives and dies by them. He loses them it is his fault whether you like it or not. 

I know Gerrard ultimately will have had the final say, but do any of us know how many of these players were his first choice signings compared to somewhere way down a list? All signed under Mark Allen too.

The hope would be Wilson is compiling better lists so we can get better players.

I'm still backing Gerrard but I do worry his loyalty to some of them will lead to his downfall. Hope I'm wrong.

Archived