That's it for me

stewaj3

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Edmunson has yet to cost us a goal, if anyone needs a coach its goldson, hopefully the one back to fucking brighton, absolute fraud of a centre half he is

Decent to be fair to you!

I want Goldson gone for that error tonight alone, but he's far better than Edmundson and Katic ffs. Far, far better.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I want Goldson gone for that error tonight alone, but he's far better than Edmundson and Katic ffs. Far, far better.

How can you make that statement when edmunson has yet to cost us anything, 

Right now the right hand side of our defence is an absolute disgrace, one is our captain and one is the undroppable one

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I know Gerrard ultimately will have had the final say, but do any of us know how many of these players were his first choice signings compared to somewhere way down a list? All signed under Mark Allen too.

The hope would be Wilson is compiling better lists so we can get better players.

I'm still backing Gerrard but I do worry his loyalty to some of them will lead to his downfall. Hope I'm wrong.

Mate you are deluded. 

as much as you want to believe that shite you have typed out we both know that they are all Gerrards signings. If anything his blind loyalty to the absolute cheating cunts he has signed shows that more than anything. 

I said this afternoon that for me Gerrard was in the last chance saloon, well tonight he’s blown that last chance.

What we do from here, I honestly don’t know, but it’s obvious that these players aren’t playing for him anymore and when that happens it becomes a matter of when not if he leaves.

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuckin despair when you see this mug come on , we gave him a 3 year deal to , fuckin scandalous.......

Yeah, at one point toward the end he was picking the ball from close to our own penalty box, whilst all the Hamilton players were in their own half.

Quite simply.......why ?

Bigger issues await, would you pay £20m for Morelos? Big part of the ongoing plan is moving players on for profit.

Morelos - £20m

Goldson - £7m

Barasic - £7m

Tav? 

not for me!

Just now, weejoseph said:

Mate you are deluded. 

as much as you want to believe that shite you have typed out we both know that they are all Gerrards signings. If anything his blind loyalty to the absolute cheating cunts he has signed shows that more than anything. 

Literally the excuse that's been used since Hearts at the weekend...ahhh but where they Gerrards signings...where they his 1st choice..

The guy who is frighteningly honest in interviews would've said something by now if they weren't his signings you can bet on that 

Cunts just dont like to face the truth...that hes a complete rookie manager who is out his depth. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Get this fraud to fuck I don't care if the players have chucked it he keeps playing them ffs 

Get the likes of Patterson and Kennedy in pronto. 

Patterson can’t play at home to St Mirren mate unfortunately.

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

The same players who many of us praised before the new year.  How can a group of players win many games and play well to what we see now? 

Who knows mate am sure it will come out if or when he goes but am sure the players heads will have been turned, morelos kamara Barasic for starts and I think Tav and goldson have wanted out for a while... Its there to see on there coupons, they don't want to be here the fucking shitebags that they are 

But surely its the managers Job to avoid these scenarios?  A More experienced manager would be able to manage these sort of situations better and when you think of that, Combined with the fact that he drops players for 1 bad game yet  certain players remain undropable despite the fact they are shite for weeks...  A think he's lost the dressing room big time. And theres only one outcome when that happens 

Just now, tannerall said:

Yeah, at one point toward the end he was picking the ball from close to our own penalty box, whilst all the Hamilton players were in their own half ?

Quite simply.......why ?

Like so many of Gerrards signings , amazing him or any of his staff can see a player in these guys........

Btw we deserve to know exactly what’s happened behind the scenes between management to witness this collapse. 

My guess is there’s a split in the dressing room with the players Gerrard constantly has a go at and his favourites and the players in between just aren’t good enough anyway

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Nah mate, you are better than that comment. Goldson is absolute dug meat and always has been.  And to get the captains armband after that other clown went off as well. Unreal 

1 minute ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Just seen a clip of Hamilton's goal again.

Fucking wild from Goldson what the fuck was he even trying to do?

Wow man! 

Whatever he was trying to do, he tried to do again a little later. He just panics and you can see he doesn’t have a clue what to do. Awful

17 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Yeah, your right, get another manager in, rip it up, sell 12.,bring in 20, struggle like fuck, 10 in a row by Xmas, 

rinse and repeat by December.

Fuck 10 in a row. 

We're staring down the barrel of a fucking quadruple treble. And it was entirely achievable for Gerrard and his team to stop it. Same as last year. 

Time to go. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Btw we deserve to know exactly what’s happened behind the scenes between management to witness this collapse. 

My guess is there’s a split in the dressing room with the players Gerrard constantly has a go at and his favourites and the players in between just aren’t good enough anyway

Must be frustrating as fuck for the likes of Katic who is tossed to the side when he makes a mistake but Goldson can never do no wrong!

No wonder the players are fucking annoyed man

4 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Nah mate, you are better than that comment. Goldson is absolute dug meat and always has been.  And to get the captains armband after that other clown went off as well. Unreal 

We need better than him that's for sure but I do think he's the best of a very bad bunch. We've lost trust in far too many of these players now though, few of them are going to get any goodwill whenever they're even slightly off it and it's better for all involved that most are moved on.

2 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Must be frustrating as fuck for the likes of Katic who is tossed to the side when he makes a mistake but Goldson can never do no wrong!

No wonder the players are fucking annoyed man

Imagine being jones and watching the likes of Ojo and Barker getting game time before you

Archived