Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

How long before Chris Sutton or John Hartson come out and attack Alfredo Morelos? 

Hollicom must be working overtime right now.

Something will be happening to take some of the heat.

U saw Lego muncher trolling him the day mate? 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

How long before Chris Sutton or John Hartson come out and attack Alfredo Morelos? 

F86855B0-9147-4EDB-A74E-DDEA7A0E6B92.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

In the words of my granny.... (okay, maybe not quite as eloquently)....    “Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, sooner or later comes back around.”  My Granny

My late Mum used to say:

’Never trust an animal, if you can’t see it’s eyes’.

She always reckoned to be ‘fey’.

Must have foreseen Lawwell.....

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

U saw Lego muncher trolling him the day mate? 

No way. Seriously? 

So Alfie is in Colombia helping the needy and that ugly deformed cunt is having a go at him.

Morally bankrupt wee fucking wank. 

People like him don’t get my sympathy no matter what happens in their private life 👍

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You can bet on it mate, using their useful less idiots.

Damage limitation on full acceleration.

The thing is, if Dundee didn't send that email (strong emphasis on "if") there was such a short period of time between the result fiasco and the subsequent cries of foul play that it's entirely possible Dundee were offered the princely sum of fuck all.

The SPFL were surely unaware that there were clubs sending each other screenshots of their completed ballot papers.  Even if Dundee genuinely failed to send their vote, then clearly the SPFL hadn't banked on them sending a picture of it to anyone else. A discussion/suggestion made to another club regarding which way they may vote? Perhaps. A statement indicating they weren't entirely in favour of the resolution? Maybe.  A fucking photograph of a signed and dated ballot paper rejecting their proposal? No chance.

So then there would have been a brief window of time when something would have been said between the two camps.

"We haven't received your vote. Hold fire with your ballot paper. I know it's after 5pm but you've got 28 days. Don't worry. We can have a chat. Take your time."

So Dundee, thinking they were now kingmakers, did just that; they sat and waited for the phone to ring and an offer to be made. However, by the time this afternoon came around, the cat was well and truly out of the bag.

Dundee were left standing there with their dick in their hands  (as opposed to the anticipated thirty pieces of silver), and the SPFL began frantically trying to cobble some narrative together to explain just what the fuck they were up to.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How can the scum or spfl make genuine assurances when others have sway and so much to lose from it?

They can make promises and say honest injun we'll make it happen, but Dundee arent coming across as naive dafties in all this.

I've just wrtten a wee bit about this now.

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Glad we’ve got more evidence than is being reported. They cunts at the SPFL will be squirming like fuck at that

They don't know the half of it. Which is why they deployed their Chairman to send out that statement. They are bricking it as there is alot of naughty stuff the SPFL and their puppet master have been upto. 

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

I've never understood how key positions in Scottish football, for example the compliance officer - why is the position not given to say someone suitable from England with no connections or affinity to either us or them?

I don't even want a Rangers fan getting the job either because if they are anything like me Brown would be in front of every other week or so - that's no good either in the interests of fairness.

But the SPFL and SFA are happy to have all these celtic men who can't be trusted in key positions of power and wonder why the shit hits the fan.

If the job was properly advertised, I would have gone for it and gone after every dirty cheating bastard!

10 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Always thought he was a hibee.

Story goes he was big Hibs fan and they wanted to sign him though his dad had just died and they gave him a deadline to sign and Hearts came along and offered a contract and told him to take all the time he needed.

Said he would sign for Hearts if they also signed his brother Chris  and the rest is history.

He also owned a pub just off easter road called cabbage & ribs.

Archived