Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jb85 said:

I know it’s not really the time but why wouldn’t King not do stuff like this? 

King did a great job but not living in Scotland and too many different business ventures didn't help.

I was never really keen on him and tbh, I'm not sure he would be strong enough for this. We will never know I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Was young mate 

McCurry got hounded out of the game because he , being a church minister, played simply the best to praise God. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/81564-mike-mccurry/&ved=2ahUKEwjugbmo3-PoAhWWEMAKHQ7-AxkQFjAEegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3dyJ8RtN6AqRuGCwu9b9bT&cshid=1586723960672

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mind the day after we beat them willie young done a church service with a foam red hand and played simply the best 😂😂😂😂

Fenians were spewing 

For real? I would start going to church if it was a sash bash.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

McCurry got hounded out of the game because he , being a church minister, played simply the best to praise God. 

Was it him? I was sure it was wully young lol 

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I’ve long said that a football board should be made up of non football staff. Sports persons of a different sport would go a long way to impartiality 

And from a different country. Doesn’t matter what sport you are into up here due to the size of the 2 main clubs involved there could always be a chance of influence. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Was it him? I was sure it was wully young lol 

I put a link to a thread from here , had to use google to search for the story, I did remember the day late rebel being all over it

30 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Looking at Doncaster offering his resignation to take the flack for it. Though the place will still be ridden. Unsure about McKenzie yet.

If he does do that I certainly hope that doesn't mean we will back off 

Good outcome for us and we can move on.

1. celtic aren't awarded title unless season is completed.

2. McKenzie retires he is 71

3. Doncaster resigns withpay off. Let's just get rid.

4. Shortly thereafter McLennan leaves.  

5. We get new broom at SPFL.

6. Everyone knows not to f@ck with us anymore.

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mind the day after we beat them willie young done a church service with a foam red hand and played simply the best 😂😂😂😂

Fenians were spewing 

That wasn't Young 52 . That was the one they got tossed out of football . Micheal McCurry

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

And from a different country. Doesn’t matter what sport you are into up here due to the size of the 2 main clubs involved there could always be a chance of influence. 

I think  Doncasters's English bud though if liewell still has his grubby hands involved he will pluck some obscure patsy and we go again.

Hopefully if we have damning evidence then go the full way with the corrupt bastards.

Looks like the cunts are caving. However this is when we need to go for the throat and make sure we get the heads from the SPFL chairman down to the fenian IT Twitter cunt that was outed last season. Get rid of them fucking all!!!! Then we go after these fenian paedophile harbouring cunts at celtic Park.

27 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

That's a start- but we still need to push for this investigation and weed out every one of those involved tbh.

Absolutely. If we can smell blood in the water we must have no mercy. Our aim should be to have every single member club look at, and treat, celtic like a pariah. We have to absolutely demolish the idea that they can be trusted anywhere near the corridors of power in our game. 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Just outsource it to India with the rest of the Scottish jobs.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Looks like the cunts are caving. However this is when we need to go for the throat and make sure we get the heads from the SPFL chairman down to the fenian IT Twitter cunt that was outed last season. Get rid of them fucking all!!!! Then we go after these fenian paedophile harbouring cunts at celtic Park.

One at a time mate. One at a time.

4 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Good outcome for us and we can move on.

1. celtic aren't awarded title unless season is completed.

2. McKenzie retires he is 71

3. Doncaster resigns withpay off. Let's just get rid.

4. Shortly thereafter McLennan leaves.  

5. We get new broom at SPFL.

6. Everyone knows not to f@ck with us anymore.

7. celtic are tried in a court of law for the rape of 100’s of boys and made to pay for the cover up of the paedophile ring that operated over 40 years 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We're needing external full time refs as well.

No wonder our game's a laughing stock tbh.

Archived