Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, murzo said:

Really. It’s confirmed to me that we’re fucked. Many more years of getting shafted by everything and everyone connected with scottish football. Sfa, spfl, refs, clubs , players , fans

I get that mate . It has been one of those days . I was expecting a lot worse tbh , so maybe I'm surprised more than inspired 

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Sounds like the start of a climb down PR piece from us.

New PR guys has come in and tried to make a name for himself and completely fucked it.

Absolutely no mention of a whistleblower, which pretty much confirms it was the leaked WhatsApp messages, and is now a damp squib.

Basically now begging for an independent investigation and saying they might look into the legalities.

Absolutely fuck all is coming from this and we are probably now in a weaker position than we ever have been.

Yeah, after that statement I totally agree with this.

I don't even mind that we've never had anything. If we dont have something then we dont have it. But for us to make a play like this, as if we have a strong hand and are going to war, on the strength of what looks to be nothing, is an absolutely disastrous decision and an embarrassment. We've humiliated ourselves here.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think we owe the other clubs nothing mate . Yet we need to keep them onside for further votes if we want these cunts voted out . Which seems a million miles away right now 

we should send them the helpline number for bullying 

2 minutes ago, paisleyroad said:

Keep who onside? we have nobody on side now.

I mean if we have to eventually our vote this cabal .I'm assuming we still have something on them by then  , or at least going after them 

The alternative is to call them all out and go Rambo style .

I will tell you something about the SPFL.

They must be the smoothest bribers in the world.

Partick Thistle putting out lawyers statements yesterday to crawling back in a hole 24 hours later.

Thats quite an achievement.

I will say it again....if you can be bought you are pretty worthless.

6 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Time for all the ITK cunts to re appear, not a fucking thing from them all day.

That's because the feeds dried up on Twitter and FF.

Their was cunts in here second guessing thismove by the board these people weren't in the know they just had commonsense 

6 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

It's that deja vu feeling, again. 

"Have faith" 

"Keep believing" 

"Battle fever on" 

All because Dave Kings fucked off and a guy we don't know from Belfast who appeared on a podcast is now in charge of our PR we've finally grew a pair just because? 

It's back to the same old pish of taking it up the arse and accepting it. 

11 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Read there latest statement. 

I’ve just read it, don’t see anything in there that says reconstruction wasn’t part of the original resolution, if it wasn’t in their clubs would be going mental about it

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Have faith" 

"Keep believing" 

"Battle fever on" 

All because Dave Kings fucked off and a guy we don't know from Belfast who appeared on a podcast is now in charge of our PR we've finally grew a pair just because? 

It's back to the same old pish of taking it up the arse and accepting it. 

If this goes nowhere,Robertson and Graham should be hunted.

A complete embarrassment.

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I like that statement to be honest . It is in no way backing down . Let's see where that takes us 

I was just about to post that. I thought it was a good statement reiterating the suspension of ND and RMcK. Also highlighting how farcical the vote was and again calling for an independent review. 

Bloody dreadful. No mention of evidence either so I feel it's safe it assume there's nothing we don't already know about.

I think the SPFL fully anticipated any move we may make with it and concocted their statements accordingly.

Beaten to the punch again.

Ah, well...

Archived