Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

See the bit about clubs Directors being bullied?

That alone should be enough for an independent enquiry,  only problem is the directors of these supposed clubs don't seem to be coming out the woodwork to back our initial statement up....have we been promised a united front from certain clubs only for them to back down and now make us look stupid?

Exactly. It's for them to stand up and be counted and not for us to do it in their behalf.

We are fucking hated and yet this board still persist in trying to trust others 

This was an almighty fuck up.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh they are!

We are walking away from this at a rate of knots as we have got fuck all to take them on with. 

We'll be expecting a sanction from our first statement and to come out with any more directly challenging them with more accusations will see us getting deducted points.

You simply cannot call for suspensions and independent panels, when you have no support and no evidence except for shit posted on WhatsApp which every other club got sight of and they still voted it through. To try and get rid of the cabal from a WhatsApp is even worse.

Absolute madness in again going off half cocked. I'll be very surprised if there are no repercussions from this.

Next week UEFA will order the leagues closed and winners to be declared for entry to UEFA competitions, which Liewell already knows. Read an article today that it is now common knowledge 

You are probably right smart arse:p: Yet it won't kill us to give them some more time . Like it's not like we have much else to be positive about :depressed:

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Again like I said before I never said I was ITK. I heard that the Aberdeen chief had got in contact with our board after our statement. Again saying never to take what I posted as 100% gospel, just passing on what I heard.

Now onto the past 24 hours or so. Went quiet on here because of the anger that was very well justified. When there was radio silence from who I heard from I knew it wasn't good. Despite them saying our board was "one step ahead of the curve" things changed once the SPFL confirmed everything.

Radio silence broke once the statement was away to be released. I was fucking fuming. Graham has been itching to go full tonto on these bastards but something changed with the board. I don't know what changed but it's not good. Board still wanting an independent investigation but looking extremely doubtful. Statement says the rest, which is obviously very little added from their last.

Again the aim as I said was to get these bastards out of power, not to stop the unwashed getting 9. I said not to trust Hearts or some of the other clubs that were seemingly "behind us" with their statements. This was never the case, they were never behind us.

Will take any flack that will go my way and accept it fully. The board have let us down. Now completely down hearted and exhausted with it all.

I believed you yesterday, but never again pal.

You fucked it for me.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I don’t agree. I feel that they have just given us an update.  They have again mentioned legal options and I feel that they must be considering this or they wouldn’t have mentioned it again. They once again asked for an independent enquiry and asked once again for the aforementioned suspensions. I don’t know what more they could say at this time to be honest.

As I said I feel the club felt the fans needed something and have just given an update and nothing more.

Yeah Partick mentioned legal, actually revealed their advice, and did fuck all.

Since our last statement challenging all sorts weve now issued an update. Leagues decided on, nothing on what happened to our proposal, huge talks about reconstruction. And we've reiterated some requests as part of a useless update.

It achieves nothing. We're still in the same position as we would have been if it hadn't been released. 

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

That Graham has fuck all to go full tonto about but we've pretended that we have. 

Told you you'd be the most hated cunt on here if this went tits up :lol:

You did that. I passed on what I heard. I'll take any shite that will come my way. Just fucking gutted and tired with it all. 

So we've gone from claims of possessing evidence of corruption that will rip the SPFL hierarchy apart, to some club directors claiming they were bullied.

Looks like we've managed to ostracise ourselves even more from the rest of Scottish football than before and more than likely left ourselves facing charges of bringing the game into disrepute. And all the while Lawwell has pulled a few strings behind the scenes to get exactly what the taigs wanted yet again and left our board looking like the rank amateurs they appear to be.

Just read the statement. 

Firstly, Park doesn’t have my trust until he’s earned it. It’s the only sensible standpoint as a Rangers supporter given the recent past.

However, my initial thought is it doesn’t strike me as being as poor as most on here are saying. It reads like a Part One.

Or am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

See the bit about clubs Directors being bullied?

That alone should be enough for an independent enquiry,  only problem is the directors of these supposed clubs don't seem to be coming out the woodwork to back our initial statement up....have we been promised a united front from certain clubs only for them to back down and now make us look stupid?

Club Directors bullied, vote rigging claims, possible behind scenes deals made, wrongful advice given before vote etc. More than enough for an independent inquiry or even judicial review. The board are right to keep their cards very close to their chests as this could easily become a wider investigation of sorts.

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Think its a good statement. I don't expect this to be over anytime soon

that’s the thing if we’re going down the legal route then anything we write needs to be minimal.

This is a holding statement for the fans IMO

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

You did that. I passed on what I heard. I'll take any shite that will come my way. Just fucking gutted and tired with it all. 

You have nothing to feel shite about. I honestly don’t think the statement was that bad! If you hear anything else let us know! 

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“Without fear or favour”

”Whistleblower”

“The anger of our fans is understood and shared by our Board, who continue to examine all legal options available.”

:lol: :lol: 😭

Following on from ‘we wont be found wanting’ of course

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Again like I said before I never said I was ITK. I heard that the Aberdeen chief had got in contact with our board after our statement. Again saying never to take what I posted as 100% gospel, just passing on what I heard.

Now onto the past 24 hours or so. Went quiet on here because of the anger that was very well justified. When there was radio silence from who I heard from I knew it wasn't good. Despite them saying our board was "one step ahead of the curve" things changed once the SPFL confirmed everything.

Radio silence broke once the statement was away to be released. I was fucking fuming. Graham has been itching to go full tonto on these bastards but something changed with the board. I don't know what changed but it's not good. Board still wanting an independent investigation but looking extremely doubtful. Statement says the rest, which is obviously very little added from their last.

Again the aim as I said was to get these bastards out of power, not to stop the unwashed getting 9. I said not to trust Hearts or some of the other clubs that were seemingly "behind us" with their statements. This was never the case, they were never behind us.

Will take any flack that will go my way and accept it fully. The board have let us down. Now completely down hearted and exhausted with it all.

Tbh when you here stuff like this from a source you should be going back and asking them why are they being so unprofessional in telling you this, especially when people are talking about internal tactics on how to proceed like you say above re Graham.

Archived