Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He reminds me of a clairvoyant. He was preying on the vulnerable for personal gain. 

I’d ban the cunt. If your posting info that’s took from elsewhere credit the source, don’t fucking plagiarise it and claim inside info for fucking internet love 😂

todays silence is deafening from that cunt.

@dummiesoot how does the forum rules sit with that? You’re usually on the ball with that side of stuff 

To be honest mate, haven't a fucking clue, let's see what our statement says... then we could praise him or ban him

Edit just read it, seems like a place holder statement, fuckall mention of evidence and what we are going to do... need all the itk's to shout out now, eg @esquire8

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I like that statement to be honest . It is in no way backing down . Let's see where that takes us 

I think the time has come to throw mud and accuse. Which clubs have been bullied? Show proof.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

How unsurprising. 

nothing will now happen apart from the SPFL wanting a retraction from us or face a fine for bringing due process into disrepute. 

Another classic in which our so called allies in this dumped us at the first sign of a pay day.

Sounds like the start of a climb down PR piece from us.

New PR guys has come in and tried to make a name for himself and completely fucked it.

Absolutely no mention of a whistleblower, which pretty much confirms it was the leaked WhatsApp messages, and is now a damp squib.

Basically now begging for an independent investigation and saying they might look into the legalities.

Absolutely fuck all is coming from this and we are probably now in a weaker position than we ever have been.

Rangers statement saying they are still on the same track.

I just wish they had gone after a few of the bribed clubs and named them.

Still the only club to not be bought or backtrack.

Im ok with having something said but could have been so much more.

Lets see where we go from here.

Club Has done just the right thing.  We are playing a long game. Simple as that . Tin hat on. Spfl are being set up. The statements from hearts ,partick etc and even dundee give very little succour to the scum.  Rather they provide bullets for us.  I suspect intentional bit who knows. 

How do u all react when someone tries to bully YOU?  Either a punch in the face or if at work gathering evidence, ensuring witnesses etc.

Archived