Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Has everything been done perfectly and has it been communicated well? OF COURSE NOT"! Strange how an "independent auditing company found no issues with communication or anything else. SPFL has been working with a skelton staff, since when?? Since before April 10th? 

Interesting that Ewan Cameron of Alloa signed this as he's not on the board of the SPFL like the others. It is unimaginable that he would do so without the consent of his Chairman and Chair of the SFA Professional Game Board none other than Mike Mulraney. How the fuck can someone from Alloa be Chair of the PROFESSIONAL game board (rhetorical question guys - he's the most obvious placement in history)

Given Rangers reference to "other governing bodies" lets hope we have something to obliterate this rancid bastard too. 

Whatever we have they are petrified and absolutely desperate with that disgraceful letter 

I was really concerned we had no strong evidence against these scumbags, but that statements allayed those fears they’re clearly panicking because they know that we have something to take them down. Our boards played their hand wisely on this 

Everyone of them fucks who signed off on that open letter should be handing in the resignations with immediate effect. Absolutely astonishing.

Pretty much confirms all the bullying and coercion claims made against them. Just add that letter to the pile for the EGM.

6 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Interesting that Ewan Cameron of Alloa signed this as he's not on the board of the SPFL like the others. It is unimaginable that he would do so without the consent of his Chairman and Chair of the SFA Professional Game Board none other than Mike Mulraney. How the fuck can someone from Alloa be Chair of the PROFESSIONAL game board (rhetorical question guys - he's the most obvious placement in history)

Given Rangers reference to "other governing bodies" lets hope we have something to obliterate this rancid bastard too. 

Whatever we have they are petrified and absolutely desperate with that disgraceful letter 

The lack of a certain Ayr United representative that's on the SPFL board too. What the fuck is this letter really? It's not from the board. 

Mulraney is pretty central to the whole bullying and coercion.

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Signed by the CEO?  Ehhhh no

Signed by the company secretary?  Ehhhh no

Signed by the legal adviser?   Ehhh no

image.gif.ac364c070dc044a5545836fc273d7c0b.gif

Noticed it wasn’t signed Yours sincerely either but instead Yours faithfully, Only thing missing was froo and froo, Absolutely Reeking ffs

That Statement reads to me like.........gie'us a break wur pyoor short staffed, so we ur, an they big bad H*** are gettin on oor tits, so if ye don't vote

fur us then oor money wullnae get processed and yees 'll aw go tits up an it'll aw be ranjurs fault so it will.

Oh! ah furgoat, ther's  hunnners an thoossuns dyin o sumphin so yees aw need tae get a grip!

7 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

I was really concerned we had no strong evidence against these scumbags, but that statements allayed those fears they’re clearly panicking because they know that we have something to take them down. Our boards played their hand wisely on this 

Every open letter and statement has screamed panic and shiting themselves. Not just the 3 in question but the clubs on the board too.

Why is Alloa all of the sudden involved but Ayr United aren't? I take it the SFA are getting involved with this shit show aswell for some unexplained reason?

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Every open letter and statement has screamed panic and shiting themselves. Not just the 3 in question but the clubs on the board too.

Why is Alloa all of the sudden involved but Ayr United aren't? I take it the SFA are getting involved with this shit show aswell for some unexplained reason?

Alloa is mike mulraney who is also a celtic fan. 

They even start the open letter calling themselves SPFL directors? Yet one of the isn't? What the fuck is going on? Have we got something that is going to end up affecting a certain SFA vice president who's club has somehow become part of the SPFL directors?

Just now, esquire8 said:

They even start the open letter calling themselves SPFL directors? Yet one of the isn't? What the fuck is going on? Have we got something that is going to end up affecting a certain SFA vice president who's club has somehow become part of the SPFL directors?

Maladministration surely?

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The lack of a certain Ayr United representative that's on the SPFL board too. What the fuck is this letter really? It's not from the board. 

Mulraney is pretty central to the whole bullying and coercion.

It's the start of a cover up and saving face. It seems to me like they know they will be shown up for the fuck up they allowed to happen. I was dubious about what information the club have but this could potentially show that we have some serious shit that is making the SPFL scared. 

The sheer fact the have removed Doncaster and the Brechin guy from this letter is them simply trying to show they "aren't involved" in this response. They are starting to panic, well played Rangers.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wit?

The letter is from SPFL Directors but one of the co signatories isnt a Director.

Another mess up that I would have my @rse in a sling for at work.

Made a similar mistake on a Planning Application years ago.

Got into major sh!t. Fair play. 

Archived