Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Its like the Emporers  new clothes, are we the only ones that can see through these cunts, just why can the other clubs not see this? when all the lies are being spun do they just stick fingers in their ears going lalalala?

People I know that support other teams in Scotland, mainly seem to be against the whole idea of an investigation into the spfl because it’s Rangers calling for it. 

its amazing how in bed with the tarriers other fans are never mind clubs. Genuinely mind boggling.

5 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

People I know that support other teams in Scotland, mainly seem to be against the whole idea of an investigation into the spfl because it’s Rangers calling for it. 

its amazing how in bed with the tarriers other fans are never mind clubs. Genuinely mind boggling.

Bet they're in bed wi the Snatzies aswell 😞

Something to hide?

That could be the most ironic question in history.

They are fucking shitting themselves.

They don’t want this inquiry and their desperation truly is a sight to behold.

Scottish Football is corrupt and this is confirmation of that, I don’t need an independent inquiry to prove that.

They have confirmed it all by themselves.

Scottish Football......just put the fucking lights off. 

Two full pages and not once is independent investigation mentioned.

"If 75 per cent of the clubs in the Premiership, as well as 75 per cent of the clubs in the Championship and 75% of the clubs in Leagues One and Two vote that we should spend our executives‘ time on matters other than Seasons 2019/20 & 2020/21, and clubs’ money on lawyers’ fees, then we will." - I'm 100% certain that isnt the question being asked on the resolution, not sure how members vote on that!

What a shower of corrupt bastards. 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Wonder if there'll be a Rangers response to that statement. Actually hope so we could really go to town on it.

Would like to think so.

Was Robertson aware of this or was it done behind his back.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You honestly couldn't mark the SPFL necks with a blowtorch.

A pathetic statement from them trying to paint themselves as victims. I wonder where they got that approach from. 

Thing is it’s not the SPFL, that would indicate the ‘entire board’, this letter should not be on that headed notepaper, it’s merely the opinion of a number of individual clubs and clearly do not speak for the ‘SPFL’ as there are omissions from the corporate body...

Would like to see Rangers emphasise this in the statement I’m hoping follows pointing out this disgrace of a letter...

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Two full pages and not once is independent investigation mentioned.

"If 75 per cent of the clubs in the Premiership, as well as 75 per cent of the clubs in the Championship and 75% of the clubs in Leagues One and Two vote that we should spend our executives‘ time on matters other than Seasons 2019/20 & 2020/21, and clubs’ money on lawyers’ fees, then we will." - I'm 100% certain that isnt the question being asked on the resolution, not sure how members vote on that!

What a shower of corrupt bastards. 

The most corrupt football body in the history of football.

I would gladly stand up in court and say that without fear of any repercussions.

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Any football body that allows a member club to investigate itself over claims of child sexual abuse should in itself be investigated,legally 😉

Or government for that matter...

Important, maybe not, but while that shambolic statement was on SPFL notepaper it was only signed by a sub set of board members. Presumably to give the full board some wriggle room ('it wasn't us').

No surprise that they do not know their own rules. Got the 75% thing wrong.

The rest basically comes down to 'not our fault as we are short staffed, broke, and if anything was done wrong it wasn't us.'

basically do as your told or we spend the money on lawyers and such leading to your doom. they do not even hide it do they?

honstly the most bitter response any organisation claiming to run football could ever hit you with.

after three paragraphs of them playing victim aswell.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

This effort from SPFL / certain clubs surely shouldn't be allowed 

That's a disgrace.

Especially when you consider  that it will only take 11 clubs to vote against for it to fail.

This has liewell and dungcaster written all over it, getting folk to do their rotten deeds.

This shows spfl board to be in a panic, and to be in that much of a panic, tells me they either know or guess at what we have. That in itself shows their guilt.

How the fuck SR sits with that shower of corrupt fuckers is beyond me.

5 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Use the £3 mil plus hardship money from UEFA to pay for the independent inquiry,problem solved 😉

And still have 2.5 mil plus to play with, money is not the issue here its the desperation of the spfl to sweep what's coming under the carpet, that statement was insulting and embarrassing, I really hope we call them out on it. 

1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

basically do as your told or we spend the money on lawyers and such leading to your doom. they do not even hide it do they?

honstly the most bitter response any organisation claiming to run football could ever hit you with.

after three paragraphs of them playing victim aswell.

Wonder where they got that idea from.........no prizes for guessing correctly 😉

Archived