RFC Lodge Official Press Complaints

Ace

31 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

The state of him and the company he keeps speaks volumes.   When I was a student the Student Council was full of left-wing  soft-in-the-head liberals.  Well it was until I joined it.   :whistle:

When I was at uni the only relevance of the union was alcohol and gigs. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

He has one set up.  NUS Scotland President..  That position is noted as full-time.

Was a 20k salary in 2014 so probably a good bit higher now....clearly has Labour ambitions

Totally correct to go down this line.

However, what are the gains from it? the retractions are printed pretty small (if we are in the right) and there seems to be no accountability thereafter. 

I'd much rather we dished out our own justice on them and just locked them out and promoted on our social media channels the reasons why. Name and shame them and get the focus right onto them.

2 hours ago, Prince George said:

Here is the apology however it is not acceptable by the students. They are requesting his removal.

D6AED8CE-1EAF-4B01-81E0-BA8872A094F7.jpeg

:tu:

Thanks for posting mate.

Great response by the GURSC ...... and I hope they manage to get this clown booted out of any position within GU where he can spout his bigoted tripe.

Well done to the students for their determined stance and their continued defence of our Club in it's work to break down all the stereotypical lies being spread about us by our enemies.

🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Thanks for posting mate.

Great response by the GURSC ...... and I hope they manage to get this clown booted out of any position within GU where he can spout his bigoted tripe.

Well done to the students for their determined stance and their continued defence of our Club in it's work to break down all the stereotypical lies being spread about us by our enemies.

🇬🇧

Crilly is a John street poly man! Thank fuck he is not connected to GU. 

On 16/06/2020 at 14:41, 6superbarry6 said:

Hopefully mate, I’ve no doubt that the shameful targeting of Morelos by the press contributed massively to his loss of form after the break. 

When he left the pitch that day and made the gesture we all know about ,for me it looked like he had had enough ,nothing to do with game over ,He had had enough of the abuse ,abuse driven by the media from day one ,First season he got away with a few wee flicks and kick outs ,all battered  to death in the media ,Since then he has been fucked over at every opportunity both by officials and media ,There can be no doubt the media job didn’t help his post Xmas form either ,but just another small part in the vilification process 

Archived