Joe Aribo

Broxi

If anyone deserves their own post-match thread it's him

Best player on the pitch today. Like the squad as a whole, last piece of the puzzle is consistency. Boy has talent, if he can produce it every week he will go far 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said it numerous times last season, I'd love to see him pissed off, or a bit of anger in his game, just a wee nasty streak or something. It may be that that just isn't in his character and going by his interviews that might be the case. He comes across as quite a shy, timid kind of guy but I hoped that was just down to being a young guy moving to a big club. 

I'd love to see him go into a game with the mindset of "I'm the best player on the park and I'm fucking running this game today" because I think he's got the ability to do it. 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

I know the pictures are taken at different angles but you can tell hes bulked up. 

No you can't. His leg is planted as he strikes (tensed) and you are comparing it to an untensed photo at a shite angle.

3 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Said it numerous times last season, I'd love to see him pissed off, or a bit of anger in his game, just a wee nasty streak or something. It may be that that just isn't in his character and going by his interviews that might be the case. He comes across as quite a shy, timid kind of guy but I hoped that was just down to being a young guy moving to a big club. 

I'd love to see him go into a game with the mindset of "I'm the best player on the park and I'm fucking running this game today" because I think he's got the ability to do it. 

Galus Aribo would look good

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

I know the pictures are taken at different angles but you can tell hes bulked up. 

Have to say, in terms of bulking up, it’s Kamara for me that really looks like he’s added some serious muscle. He always looked pretty slight/skin and bones to me last season, but he’s looking proper solid this season.

Just 23, and has only played domestically for Charlton and Staines Town. What a step up coming to Rangers must have been in his 1st season.

Needs to use the experience of last season, improve his physicality on her ball and his dig off it, and make himself undropable. He's got everything in his locker, and has done well in the two friendlies, especially yesterday. Got a lot of hope for this lad.

Archived