Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 minute ago, bluenose244 said:

Do we get to see a proper photo from the club or do we just log on tomorrow at 8am blind to what we're buying?

You will get a proper photo at 8am then have the rest of the year to decide if you want to buy it or not, you won't miss out if you choose not to buy it by 8.01am

6 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

What's the deal with the sponsor? How is it no 32Red anymore?

It still is essentially, it’s the same company just a different brand. 32Red will be on some of our kits but it’s unusual not to be the home kit

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Can't remember if they had them on release day last year.

They are genuinely much better than the other versions. About £20-30 more in price but well worth it in my opinion. 

I agree. I won’t ever buy a replica again as the quality is so much better.

35 minutes ago, SPWF said:

100%.  I bought the pro home and black kits this season (last season now I guess) and was blown away how much better they were. Turned up to fives feeling like a baller then remembered I’m shite. 

How much more of a tighter fit are they compared to the replicas? 

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How much more of a tighter fit are they compared to the replicas? 

I’m normally a L and went XL with the pro ones. I wouldn’t say they’re tighter as such, but the material is more stretchy, and fitted feeling. That probably doesn’t help but it’s hard to describe :lol: I’d say if you’re slim/average go for your normal size. If you’re a big tall, broad shouldered freak like me, or a fat cunt, get the size up. 

Just now, SPWF said:

I’m normally a L and went XL with the pro ones. I wouldn’t say they’re tighter as such, but the material is more stretchy, and fitted feeling. That probably doesn’t help but it’s hard to describe :lol: I’d say if you’re slim/average go for your normal size. If you’re a big tall, broad shouldered freak like me, or a fat cunt, get the size up. 

Surely fat cunts just stay clear of the pro tops :lol: