Itten

KeyserSoze

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nope, still not convinced 

had a huge chance to impress today and was pretty mediocre 

What you talking about?  He was always wanting to get on the ball but we were poor today attacking so i have no concerns about him he looks a player 

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Disagree mate seems a few trying to make him the new whipping boy, had a decent match today imo nothing spectacular but worked hard and done his job

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Thought his hold-up play was fantastic. Does a really good job of pinning the defenders to take the ball into feet and play others in. He is not a wide player so it’s hard to expect him to do anything when he gets the defender squared up in a wide area. Should only be played through the middle imo. 

He’ll be fine, you can tell he needs a run of games but he’s got talent for sure. 

Good close control and movement, his finishing will improve when he’s played more. Does need to become a bit more physical, but I think his good movement in the box will make him less reliant of his size

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Did well in the role he was told to play

Gives is such a different outlet up top, holds the ball up really well

That's how i seen his performance today.

The guy holds play up very well and if anything he needed more support while holding the ball up. A couple of times him and Alfie were playing far too close to one another when the ball came into the box but they've hardly played with one another so that was understandable.

He'll be a good signing.

Still looks cumbersome with Lafferty levels of shiteness in the air. 

I'm not seeing a player who is a level above say Nisbet who could have been bought for next to nothing.

Doesn't mean I'm unhappy with him and he'll score plenty at home against the shite in the league, but the mark of a good player to me is that he leaves you thinking "I hope to fuck we can keep him". I can't see ever thinking that about him.

Archived