UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

has Alex Mcleish had any plaudits for taking the skirties to the playoffs 

The press were sharpening their pencils for his exit if he hadn't made it through, the next day there was grudgingly congratulations - but it was against the narrative in the run up to the game.

Kazakhstan winning 3 nil was the end, basically caused by players of a certain mindset withdrawing/playing well below capabilities - he never stood a chance. In fact some of his treatment in the press was disgraceful. Dragging up EBTs in the run up to the game, openly questioning his mental and physical state - disgusting.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Wonder if folk are as excited for scotland’s game today, as they would be for a Rangers game? 

Hoping Scotland win , but no , not the same levels . Put it this way , if it wasn't on a station I've got i wouldnt bother looking for it . Rangers on the other hand . . . 

29 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

When I supported the Scotland national side and was at the Spain match, when Naismith scores I went mental and was excited about the game prior. However, never on a level of watching Rangers or us scoring especially in big games.

Same here, I think it’s because the Scotland team has been hijacked by the separatists, they’ve stolen the flag. I used to be really behind Scotland now I watch them with complete apathy, might be different if we had a few more Rangers players in the squad.

Strange, i was watching Scotland not because I am Scottish but it is the only football on. Clocked the Macedonia game and started watching that as it is a better game. Zero emotions engaged with Scotland, still feels strange to care so little about them.

52 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Same here, I think it’s because the Scotland team has been hijacked by the separatists, they’ve stolen the flag. I used to be really behind Scotland now I watch them with complete apathy, might be different if we had a few more Rangers players in the squad.

how many scottish players are in rangers starting squad

8 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

McLaughlin will be part of the Euros squad.

thats the point i was making when people say there should be more gers players we dont have anymore scottish players mind you if tav had been at right back instead of palmer we would have won  lol