UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

11 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Good to see Jack getting a rest as will no doubt be back into the starting 11 on Wednesday.

I think the manager has got this wrong, win that game today and the other 2 become meaningless, I think they had a better chance of a win today than midweek. He could have then played who he likes in the final 2 games.

30 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

There’s a great player in Mcburnie. I’d take him to our club. The media frenzy is brought on by twitter neds that support that fucked up team. 

hope you are joking mcburnie must be one of the worst players i have seen in a scotland jersey and i can go back about 65 yrs

23 minutes ago, billscott said:

hope you are joking mcburnie must be one of the worst players i have seen in a scotland jersey and i can go back about 65 yrs

I’m no I’m afraid. He won headers, got into good positions, set up others, defended well with opposition corners. His chances he missed weren’t abysmal. I think he would be a great player for us. He just needs that one goal. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

There’s a great player in Mcburnie. I’d take him to our club. The media frenzy is brought on by twitter neds that support that fucked up team. 

He’s rotten.

He was caught being a dick on camera saying he hopes he doesn’t get called up to the squad or similar. That’s why he gets shite, and comes across as unlikeable in general.

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s rotten.

He was caught being a dick on camera saying he hopes he doesn’t get called up to the squad or similar. That’s why he gets shite, and comes across as unlikeable in general.

I didn’t see a player not trying today, in fact possibly the opposite. The rest of the team was trying to get him a goal, they see him in training and seem to like him. 

22 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I’m no I’m afraid. He won headers, got into good positions, set up others, defended well with opposition corners. His chances he missed weren’t abysmal. I think he would be a great player for us. He just needs that one goal. 

you must watch a different game to me he win headers and flicks them to nobody he should have scored 2  his header was straight at goalie with no one near him the other one he should have hit 1st time but took a touch which once again let him down  i would prefer defeo at 37 or whatever age he is all day before that crap

Just now, billscott said:

you must watch a different game to me he win headers and flicks them to nobody he should have scored 2  his header was straight at goalie with no one near him the other one he should have hit 1st time but took a touch which once again let him down  i would prefer defeo at 37 or whatever age he is all day before that crap

Fair enough, I think there’s a player there though. What Christie said at the end of the game was probably spot on, they see him in training and all it’ll take is that one goal. Hope so because we need a striker of the ability that allows him to play in the premier league. 

44 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Fair enough, I think there’s a player there though. What Christie said at the end of the game was probably spot on, they see him in training and all it’ll take is that one goal. Hope so because we need a striker of the ability that allows him to play in the premier league. 

think he is still waiting for that goal with sheffied utd  he is crap with tham as well

18 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Somebody must see something in McBurnie to shell out 20 Million on him.

Personally I would never start him ahead of Dykes or possibly Wee Burnie.

think sheffield utd will be regretting that now  he has barely scored for them  dykes does not score a lot of goals either but he offers so much more  he can hold the ball up and bring other players into play

I don’t think McBurnie is that bad. 

Problem is some banger wasted £20m on him, so you expect a proper player. Hasn’t done very well for Scotland, and the media (and fans) always need a scapegoat. Add that to the fact that he’s an open Rangers fan and a bit of a dobber, and you’ve the perfect tartan storm.