UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

I couldn't give a fuck if scotland won or lost tonight. Means nothing to me whether they win, lose or draw in any game. 

If bears support them then that's up to them. I don't look at any other bears differently if they support Scotland. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

Making mountains out of molehills. I’d suggest them having two rats and a tarrier is enough reason not to want them to win.

Might be mountains from molehills to most folk - In fact I know so, given how some of our support will just glance over it cheering them on like it's another Rangers game or something. 

I've no time for anyone that tries to get one over on the club especially in the middle of a league campaign. Doesn't matter if it's N.Ireland, the SPFL or whoever (I'm not comparing them as the same scale btw).

Insane anyone who claims to support Rangers wouldn't think the same, but there you go. A lot of selective folk in our support.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I just don't see how McBurnie still justifies a place in the squad. Don't think I've ever seen him play well in a Scotland shirt. Surely got to be another option out there.

There definetely must be something there cause he was banging in goals in the Championship and had a decent return for a low scoring Prem team. He was poor when he came on and it lookedl like him and Patterson had never met nevermind played football with each other.

It left Robertson and O'Donnell exposed because the midfield 3, which was a midfield 4, were struggling to get out and help them. That's when Serbia started to up the ante amd why they dominated in ET.

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

There definetely must be something there cause he was banging in goals in the Championship and had a decent return for a low scoring Prem team. He was poor when he came on and it lookedl like him and Patterson had never met nevermind played football with each other.

It left Robertson and O'Donnell exposed because the midfield 3, which was a midfield 4, were struggling to get out and help them. That's when Serbia started to up the ante amd why they dominated in ET.

He just doesn't seem to do anything. Don't think I saw him win a single header till the rat came on. Paterson is absolutely terrible up front too. Wasn't he put up front by Warnock just because they were desperate?

6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Might be mountains from molehills to most folk - In fact I know so, given how some of our support will just glance over it cheering them on like it's another Rangers game or something. 

I've no time for anyone that tries to get one over on the club especially in the middle of a league campaign. Doesn't matter if it's N.Ireland, the SPFL or whoever (I'm not comparing them as the same scale btw).

Insane anyone who claims to support Rangers wouldn't think the same, but there you go. A lot of selective folk in our support.

They stopped a player playing after shafting them, they never tried to get one over on us. Lafftery was being his usual moronic self, only person to blame is him. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They stopped a player playing after shafting them, they never tried to get one over on us. Lafftery was being his usual moronic self, only person to blame is him. 

Are you his doctor or something aye? you know for a fact he wasn't injured? 

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

He just doesn't seem to do anything. Don't think I saw him win a single header till the rat came on. Paterson is absolutely terrible up front too. Wasn't he put up front by Warnock just because they were desperate?

I'm not quite sure what the deal with that was. I know before he left Hearts he was getting an eye for goal and maybe Warnock seen some kind of potential in him up there. He is strong, hard working and a willing runner but never a striker. Just shows you how bad Ollie Burke is!

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Your absolutely spot on, everyone would have been raging if the sfa had done it so why not for them?

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Your absolutely spot on, everyone would have been raging if the sfa had done it so why not for them?

Absolutely - and btw that's not an insult to the good folk for over there. Good Bears and Loyalists the majority - but I don't get why it's never mentioned and glossed over the stunt their FA pulled on us. Who needs enemies, as they say. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

But they did do one over on us as a result. Why didn't they just not pick him next time? There's a reason why this rarely happens even though player's fake injuries to avoid internationals regularly. It's a scummy move.

Watched Scotland's penalties and turned it off when they went through. 

Jack obviously cares about the national team which is fair enough but I found it quite impossible to watch him celebrate with them. Actually turned it to sky sports news and immediately seen Boyd celebrating too so turned the tv off altogether :lol:

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Probably only because so many Rangers fans turned their back on the team. Wasn't like that before at all despite the national team having had a pretty strong celtic presence for much of my life, the Walter Smith era aside

If the fans who stopped supporting Scotland returned it would immediately return to a Rangers fan majority again

You gloss over it like it’s Rangers fans fault and don’t mention anything else?

We all know why the relationship with the Scotland team and the SFA is probably fractured beyond repair. 

Every other club team in Scottish football reveled in the illegal demotion of the club, how do you expect our support to stand shoulder to shoulder with that? 

They have also continually booed Rangers players, including Ryan Jack. 

The star striker for years was pictured holding a Republic of Ireland flag in the celtic end at Ibrox and the media reacted like it was just a big laugh. 

But aye, Rangers fans

The tweet liked by Griffiths sums it up if anyone is defending that. He could’ve picked literally any other NI player on the night but chooses the player who lost his sister? 

If it was Rangers related why not Davis? NI captain and still a Rangers player? 

He’s a horrible disgusting human being who needs to get leathered on the street. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The tweet liked by Griffiths sums it up if anyone is defending that. He could’ve picked literally any other NI player on the night but chooses the player who lost his sister? 

If it was Rangers related why not Davis? NI captain and still a Rangers player? 

He’s a horrible disgusting human being who needs to get leathered on the street. 

Hope the cunt dies on the pitch tbh