UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

A lot of my mates and family members who are bears and season ticket holders were buzzing last night and are now looking forward to the Euros in the summer.

I genuinely wish I could share that excitement as it is our country afterall and I remember liking Scotland when I was younger in 2007/8.

However I can’t help the way I feel and I genuinely can’t support Rangers hating dirty fenian bastards like Steve Clarke, Stephen O’Donnell, Declan Gallagher, Kieran Tierney, Andy Robertson, Leigh Griffiths, Ryan Christie and scum bags like Craig Gordon. I watched that game last night hoping they got put out tbh!

I’m dreading the Euros and the ramp up of Nationalism that will come with it. The only thing that will make it bearable is knowing that we’ll be champions by then and the scumbags I’ve mentioned will be hurting like fuck.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

A lot of my mates and family members who are bears and season ticket holders were buzzing last night and are now looking forward to the Euros in the summer.

I genuinely wish I could share that excitement as it is our country afterall and I remember liking Scotland when I was younger in 2007/8.

However I can’t help the way I feel and I genuinely can’t support Rangers hating dirty fenian bastards like Steve Clarke, Stephen O’Donnell, Declan Gallagher, Kieran Tierney, Andy Robertson, Leigh Griffiths, Ryan Christie and scum bags like Craig Gordon. I watched that game last night hoping they got put out tbh!

I’m dreading the Euros and the ramp up of Nationalism that will come with it. The only thing that will make it bearable is knowing that we’ll be champions by then and the scumbags I’ve mentioned will be hurting like fuck.

Pretty much the same. Remember greeting after the Italy game, fuming after being shafted by the ref against the Czechs but I get nothing for them now. Might change in future if the squads change but doubt it.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Mate i know fellow bears who are buzzing for Scotland qualifying . I have nothing against them and will not judge them but I couldnt support that shit.

Where do you even start from the manager to most of the players and the fans are all nationalist bastards. From sheepshagers to hibs junkies o to the tarriers who are all together supporting scottish independence and Irish republican.

The sfa fucking rangers over. I could be here all night.

Couldn't imagine sitting in a stadium wae any of these cunts.

20 hours ago, British_Empire said:

I can handle them "qualifying" and I put inverted coma's there because it's a farce. They just widened the net and gave more teams a chance to qualify. They qualified doing essentially fuck-all. They were bound to qualify some time using this set-up.

It matters not a jot. When we line up against the Auld Enemy at Wembley at the Euros, it doesn’t matter how we qualified. Remember Denmark in 92, won it and hadn’t even qualified in the first place. 
It’s a shame that we have become such a divided nation that some can’t even support our national team. That saddens me honestly. 
I wish that those Rangers fans who also remain passionate Scotland fans are not criticized for supporting their country whist those who exercise their right not to support the national team do so quietly and privately. 
Unfortunately, the reverse of that is nearer the reality, on here at least. 

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

It matters not a jot. When we line up against the Auld Enemy at Wembley at the Euros, it doesn’t matter how we qualified. Remember Denmark in 92, won it and hadn’t even qualified in the first place. 
It’s a shame that we have become such a divided nation that some can’t even support our national team. That saddens me honestly. 
I wish that those Rangers fans who also remain passionate Scotland fans are not criticized for supporting their country whist those who exercise their right not to support the national team do so quietly and privately. 
Unfortunately, the reverse of that is nearer the reality, on here at least. 

Too much "we" and "our" in that for my liking mate.

Honestly cringe at auld enemy too. They are no enemy of mine, never have been. Braveheart pish IMO.

Your a decent guy and mean well enough, so I'm no meaning to come across as a dick to you.

Regards qualification, sure. I know it might not matter when the first game kicks off - I'm only saying it's no real achievement in my opinion. Denmark's achievement was winning it, not gaining entry through the backdoor.

23 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Honestly cringe at auld enemy too. They are no enemy of mine, never have been. Braveheart pish IMO.

Your a decent guy and mean well enough, so I'm no meaning to come across as a dick to you.

Regards qualification, sure. I know it might not matter when the first game kicks off - I'm only saying it's no real achievement in my opinion. Denmark's achievement was winning it, not gaining entry through the backdoor.

Yep Scotland gained entry through a tournament that was introduced to make it easier for shite teams to qualify for major tournaments.

They would never have qualified if this wasn't introduced.

they achieved fuck all mate. But the smelly depressed alky tramp clarke will get all the credit when in reality better scotland managers and players have failed.

To be Honest I was glad we (Scotland) scraped through on pens, but the way some are reacting, like it's we won the Euros. 

At the end of 90 mins I thought, thank feck there's only one Bear involved in this downfall and tarriers can't blame Gers players for this debacle.

In the end it worked out fine, but what's far more important, Scotland qualifying for the Euros or the Glasgow Rangers winning 55 titles (stopping 9.75 in a tainted row)?  We all know the answer.

:stevieg::UK:

13 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Nah mate, you’re not coming across as a dick. I don’t disagree with any of what you said. I get it. 
I used to love supporting Scotland at major finals, and the home nations. I can’t say I feel entirely the same way now, for many reasons, but mainly because Scotland has been rank rotten for so long and the fact that we have players that don’t deserve to pull on the jersey. You’re right about the Auld Enemy - poor use of that phrase by me tbf. What happened to us in 2012 plays into that too.
But I can’t bring myself to turn my back. However, it may still be a while before I’m as enthusiastic as I used to be. Beating England may help that. Fat chance. More Rangers players in the national team would help that too, but we don’t have many Scots in our team these days, and that’s fine - Rangers winning titles and trophies is far more important to me. But I do support the national team, I want my kids to, they were born abroad and have never lived in Scotland so that’s important to me. It goes without saying they are already Rangers fans, that really was a non-negotiable. 

45 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Getting the thread back on track, Scotland win tommorow and they win the Nation's League group. Whatever you think about Clarke, this is some record he is racking up.

Clarke has gained entry through a competition that was made for shite teams to qualify. Hardly an achievement.

32 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Clarke has gained entry through a competition that was made for shite teams to qualify. Hardly an achievement.

Can only beat what is infront of you, qualification for a major finals is being played down as "hardly an achievement" . That's RM for you:lol:

32 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Did Mcleish not win it as well? Hence the reason the reason Scotland even got to play Serbia the other night. Thats all been forgotten about of course cos the media had in for the bloke.

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Did Mcleish not win it as well? Hence the reason the reason Scotland even got to play Serbia the other night. Thats all been forgotten about of course cos the media had in for the bloke.

And certain bunch of players, lead by their captain - who announced his retirement as soon as McLeish got the job. They played at 50% effort at best when on the park.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Can only beat what is infront of you, qualification for a major finals is being played down as "hardly an achievement" . That's RM for you:lol:

It’s all been manufactured to help the diddy teams to qualify. Half the fans don’t know what tournament we’re playing in and you’ve got all the big teams like France,Spain,England and Belgium in the same groups it’s now a Mickey Mouse set up and it appears Scotland have qualified by beating Israel in a best of 5 series as we seem to be playing them every month.