UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

6 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

But they did do one over on us as a result. Why didn't they just not pick him next time? There's a reason why this rarely happens even though player's fake injuries to avoid internationals regularly. It's a scummy move.

Hardly done one over on us. 

11 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

9 unbeaten games is hardly poor?!? 4 of the past clean sheets, I would say that's winning form!

I’m talking about overall performance, winning games on penalties is not my idea of top form, anyway we have something to look forward to.👍

8 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Got to laugh at cunts getting upset about some people being happy their Country won a game of football. I used to love watching Scotland but have lost that love l used to have for obvious reasons but that is my choice, doesn't make you less or more of a bear whatever you think about the national team. 

Happy a team full of fenian bastards won? Nah not for me. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Happy a team full of fenian bastards won? Nah not for me. 

Each to their own mate but it was Scotland playing last night not celtic. I didn't watch it and was wanting them to get beat but l think that says more about me than anything else. 

Well done to Scotland getting through, albeit by the backdoor of the Nations League. I never thought having watching them from 1978 to 1998 that there would be such a long gap. I just put it down to the various new footballing nations that formed after the USSR fell creating too much competition. 

However, with two home games against the Czechs and Croatia, I strongly fancy us to finish second in that group.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Wasn’t quite full. Ryan Jack played a big part. 

I count 8 from the starting lineup, Griffiths came off the bench so that's 9.

Plus another 2 that were unused subs, the squad is full of them and managed by one. 

2 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Well done to Scotland getting through, albeit by the backdoor of the Nations League. I never thought having watching them from 1978 to 1998 that there would be such a long gap. I just put it down to the various new footballing nations that formed after the USSR fell creating too much competition. 

However, with two home games against the Czechs and Croatia, I strongly fancy us to finish second in that group.

Fuck Scotland and if you think they can beat a real team like Croatia then your deluded. 8 Games unbeaten against the worlds shite and cunts want scumbag Clark knighted,more lockdown madness.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Fuck Scotland and if you think they can beat a real team like Croatia then your deluded. 8 Games unbeaten against the worlds shite and cunts want scumbag Clark knighted,more lockdown madness.

I don't think Croatia have beaten Scotland in five attempts.

7 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

I don't think Croatia have beaten Scotland in five attempts.

This means absolutely fuck all and it is pointless stating what any teams past record is. Croatia are the ninth best team on the planet yet aren’t even 30 years old. Scotland have been shite for longer than Croatia have existed.