***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the league table stands a win for us is more important for us than it is for them if we're being honest. With no fans we absolutely need to capitalise on the advantage. 

Side note, if Christie is cleared to play then how can anyone deny that SPFL/the smelly ones are not in cahoots with each other?! St Mirren were forced to play without a registered goalie ffs. 

2 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Same mate, been the same all week and even worse the day. Going for a haircut tomorrow morning to break it up a bit before the game.

Get it cut like Aribo for a laugh and post photos, everyone will offer kind feedback

An exclusive on the Sun website that Arsenal are going to confirm Tierney's availability. What the fuck.

Would that be down to the devolved health boards to make the call? i.e it would be upto the Scottish Government to allow it irrespective of what arrangement Arsenal have managed to secure?

Also, the state of that wee fat Labour poof MP for Edinburgh trying to get the game postponed :lol: no wonder Scottish Labour is in the toilet. Butt the fuck out.

Just now, British_Empire said:

An exclusive on the Sun website that Arsenal are going to confirm Tierney's availability. What the fuck.

Would that be down to the devolved health boards to make the call? i.e it would be upto the Scottish Government to allow it irrespective of what arrangement Arsenal have managed to secure?

Also, the state of that wee fat Labour poor MP for Edinburgh trying to get the game postponed :lol: no wonder Scottish Labour is in the toilet. Butt the fuck out.

It is 100% up to the Scottish Government whether Christie will play. Tierney decision should have no real bearing other than a comparative example of it being done, however SPFL have already set their precedent here - in no way can they reverse that. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Also, the state of that wee fat Labour poor MP for Edinburgh trying to get the game postponed :lol: no wonder Scottish Labour is in the toilet. Butt the fuck out.

No wonder people aren't taking the restrictions seriously, what a joke.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Also, the state of that wee fat Labour poof MP for Edinburgh trying to get the game postponed :lol: no wonder Scottish Labour is in the toilet. Butt the fuck out.

I’ll be stunned if Sturgeon gives an exception. It doesn’t match up with the cautious outlook she’s trying to present. She’d come under some attack from Sky etc if she was to start giving exceptions to professional footballers, nevermind for an Old Firm game.

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

It is 100% up to the Scottish Government whether Christie will play. Tierney decision should have no real bearing other than a comparative example of it being done, however SPFL have already set their precedent here - in no way can they reverse that. 

That's good to know and reason I say that, is because they (the SNP and the Scottish Government in general) have been very, very vocal in regards Covid and football and all their threats to stop it. They've had them on the football phone in's laying down the law over and over. It would be utterly baffling if they were to undermine themselves just to allow Ryan Christie to play one game of football for them - however, this is Scotland, Scottish football, the SPFL, the Scottish Government and the SNP we are talking about here. 

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

That reduces my confidence a wee bit

For me not so much. He was always 50-50 to make it and him making it means it's likely Griffiths won't start - as much as he's a horrible wee fenian rodent, Griffiths is a major goal threat in any game he plays for them, even half-fit. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

For me not so much. He was always 50-50 to make it and him making it means it's likely Griffiths won't start - as much as he's a horrible wee fenian rodent, Griffiths is a major goal threat in any game he plays for them, even half-fit. 

Aye I’d agree he’s less of a threat than that waster but he’s hit the net a good number of times this season. I do worry about Goldson.

Archived