***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

It is 100% up to the Scottish Government whether Christie will play. Tierney decision should have no real bearing other than a comparative example of it being done, however SPFL have already set their precedent here - in no way can they reverse that. 

Media reporting this morning that Lothian Health Board and SG have the final say over both players as this is where they are in isolation. Arsenal have been negotiating with both these groups and the tarriers are letting them lead and will expect Christie to be able to play if Arsenal getting Tierney cleared. 

22 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Everyone's confidence is giving me the fear.

It's hard not to be a wee bit quietly confident when they are without Edouard, Christie, Forster, Collum & Clancy. 

Plus the fact, Taylor, Duffy, Ajer & Broonaldo WILL be playing. Together with that new keeper, whose name I don't even know. 

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Media reporting this morning that Lothian Health Board and SG have the final say over both players as this is where they are in isolation. Arsenal have been negotiating with both these groups and the tarriers are letting them lead and will expect Christie to be able to play if Arsenal getting Tierney cleared. 

Could stuff. Canny see Stevie letting them play him against us.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Arfield is that man we need in the middle. I know most can see him playing up with the front 3 but he is most needed in that middle 3 for this game. I'd probably see Jack missing out a starting place despite his supposed good showings for the national team.

Arfield definitely starts for me. He gets it big time in regards these games. Jack sits out.

Just now, badjon said:

Arfield definitely starts for me. He gets it big time in regards these games. Jack sits out.

He's the staunchest fuck in that dressing room. He plays 100%. Slap bang in the middle of that pitch and getting everyone around him going onto. Perfect place to make his late runs into the box also. 

I feel like in the build up to every game against them they seem to say “x and y are doubts” and come kick off x and y are in the squad. They used to do it with McGeady constantly. Some BS attempts at mind games. 

Whatever their 11 at our best we can beat them. Buzzing for it now, glad it’s tomorrow and not Sunday. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Tierney cleared so I expect Christie to be also. Then it's a free for all

Fucking disgrace on the part of the powers that be that cleared both to play. Total disregard for the rules. Genuinely hope he gets fucked done in within the first few minutes.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Has Sky got this on two channels tomorrow? One with and one without the stadium noise. Just can't be arsed listening to both the commentary and tarrier songs for 90+mins.

I'd love it if there was an option for no crowd noises tomorrow.. This will be Arfield to Brown.

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Was it the Ryan Jack game where Brown lobbed passes out of play about 30 times because Scott Arfield just abused him? :lol: 

I loved that game. We showed him up for what he is. A bang average midfielder. 

Hopefully more of the same tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

How can the authorities then complain if fans visit other houses to watch the game if the rules are bent for players. Crazy decision. 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Fingers crossed our defence is up to the job, I always worry in that department 

They'll be either facing one of two strikers that are struggling for fitness or a striker that's sat on his arse for over a week. Very confident they'll handle either of them.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Two completely separate federations, two separate leagues, two separate governments making the decision and two separate scenarios in terms of history of exposure. 

Other than that, what makes you think he'll be cleared?

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

How can the authorities then complain if fans visit other houses to watch the game if the rules are bent for players. Crazy decision. 

My brother has been in isolation for 5days he says if Christie is allowed to play then his isolation ends

Mental decision if Christie is cleared btw

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Two completely separate federations, two separate leagues, two separate governments making the decision and two separate scenarios in terms of history of exposure. 

Other than that, what makes you think he'll be cleared?

Tierney has been Christie will play it's the exact same situation. It's both or none 

Archived