Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

This threads wild man 😂

People chomping at the bit to defend Halliday's ludicrous opinion just because it was the dude that pointed out he was a clown.

Halliday is a clown, anyone agreeing with his opinion is also a clown. 

Think your missing the point. No one's agreeing with Halliday's opinion. The problem is the glaring hypocracy of the Dude having a go at him for not being the cleverest & accusing him of jumping the dyke. 

14 hours ago, One Jock Wallace said:

The boys done more than you'll ever do & just cause he's no Einstein doesn't make him a clown. If anyone's a clown it's you. An arrogant one at that. 

25 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Think your missing the point. No one's agreeing with Halliday's opinion. The problem is the glaring hypocracy of the Dude having a go at him for not being the cleverest & accusing him of jumping the dyke. 

All because I called him a clown. 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

All because I called him a clown. 

Partly, but it was more to do with your follow on comments about being in Lawwell Junior's pocket & jumping the dyke, which in my opinion is hypocracy for reasons earlier stated but crack on pal, I've got your measure. 

18 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Partly, but it was more to do with your follow on comments about being in Lawwell Junior's pocket & jumping the dyke, which in my opinion is hypocracy for reasons earlier stated but crack on pal, I've got your measure. 

So he doesn't work for Peter Lawwell's son? And isn't on national radio arguing stonewall penalties for Rangers aren't penalties? He'll be the regular 'token prod' to replace Dalziel on Clyde soon. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So he doesn't work for Peter Lawwell's son? And isn't on national radio arguing stonewall penalties for Rangers aren't penalties? He'll be the regular 'token prod' to replace Dalziel on Clyde soon. 

That wasn't my point and you know it. I made my point to you regarding your hypocracy already which you failed to answer. For the benefit of this thread let's just leave it at that eh. 

1 minute ago, One Jock Wallace said:

That wasn't my point and you know it. I made my point to you regarding your hypocracy already which you failed to answer. For the benefit of this thread let's just leave it at that eh. 

Which point was that? That I worked for Reach? 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

you keep bringing this up but I really don't see why that's an issue at all tbh. I suppose for the rangers das it is somehow. probably the same guys that don't eat green grapes or don't shop at Asda

I agree with the penalty argument however. Poor judgement from Halliday

13 hours ago, One Jock Wallace said:

You knew it was false & so did the Rebel but it was let's just say convenient that they ran it anyway. If not, where was the headlines of Police misleading the Rebel to stain the Rangers support? Surely that's a bigger story than the former? But there was nothing. They let the story run until it was judged to be lies & they were forced to retract it and all you could do was make excuses for them which is shameful in my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which point was that? That I worked for Reach? 

3 minutes ago, Raligt said:

you keep bringing this up but I really don't see why that's an issue at all tbh. I suppose for the rangers das it is somehow. probably the same guys that don't eat green grapes or don't shop at Asda

I agree with the penalty argument however. Poor judgement from Halliday

Aye there's definitely nothing iffy about being on the payroll of Lawwell's boy alongside that wee rat slane. 

23 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

You're doing your usual when you know you made a cunt of it. Deflect onto some other shite. For a journalist comprehensions not your strong point. 

Where am I deflecting? You claimed I defended a particular, it was made up bollocks. Apparently me pointing out your lies is me deflecting. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Where am I deflecting? You claimed I defended a particular, it was made up bollocks. Apparently me pointing out your lies is me deflecting. 

My lies? You're a hypocrite, having a go at a former player for being in the grip of his "paymaster" Lawwell Jnr when you backed your paymasters at the record by blaming probably the worst attack on the Rangers support from that fenian rag on Callum Steel. The blame lies with the Record 100%. They collaborated with Steel & went ahead on the attack. They could have easily retracted the story the next day & done a piece on his lies but they conveniently chose not to & ran with it until they were forced to make a retraction. You backed the Record up at a time bears were quite rightly livid about the story & your arrogance in supporting the narrative that it was all Callum Steels fault makes you every bit as bad as the scum at the Record that printed the attack. So fuck off with your bullshit replies. You're nothing but a fucking hypocrite & a clown! 

31 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

My lies? You're a hypocrite, having a go at a former player for being in the grip of his "paymaster" Lawwell Jnr when you backed your paymasters at the record by blaming probably the worst attack on the Rangers support from that fenian rag on Callum Steel. The blame lies with the Record 100%. They collaborated with Steel & went ahead on the attack. They could have easily retracted the story the next day & done a piece on his lies but they conveniently chose not to & ran with it until they were forced to make a retraction. You backed the Record up at a time bears were quite rightly livid about the story & your arrogance in supporting the narrative that it was all Callum Steels fault makes you every bit as bad as the scum at the Record that printed the attack. So fuck off with your bullshit replies. You're nothing but a fucking hypocrite & a clown! 

You seem to confuse explaining the process as to how the story got to print with defending them. (police fed. spokesman gives what would be deemed an authoratitive account and they ran with it. Record and police fed spokesman both equally to blame. 

6 hours ago, One Jock Wallace said:

So what do you want the dude to do? Just not post his opinion? Ive got news for you buddy its a public forum were different views are posted that you may not agree with, it really isn't that deep you need to follow a guy calling him out at every corner when it has absolutely zero bearing on your life. 

WTF just came on to see whats been said for a wee laugh and another thread derailed with @thedude at the centre of it.

Went back a couple of pages and the guys getting grief.  What for can't be fucked going back another 10 pages or so, or who's right or wrong but the poor cunt does get it both barrels at times.

Now don't get me wrong, I've had one or two disagreements with old Jeff, but if this was me I'd just call it a day

ye he can be a troll at times (and he knows it) but other posters have a serious bee in their bonnet and will disagree with whatever he says just for the sake of it.

So what am I trying to say here - we're possibly 2 days away from being back in our rightful place, so lets all take a step back and fckn bask in the glory of it and just get along with each other. 

oh and ye had a few lol