Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Don’t know if anyone heard “Beat The Pundit” last night but one of the questions was “which keeper has most SPFL shutouts?”

Guy says “McGregor” obviously but the dickhead presenter says “no, the answer is Joe Lewis”

That cannot be right???

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t know if anyone heard “Beat The Pundit” last night but one of the questions was “which keeper has most SPFL shutouts?”

Guy says “McGregor” obviously but the dickhead presenter says “no, the answer is Joe Lewis”

That cannot be right???

aye i think theyre tied now .. McLaughlin has 8 of our clean sheets, in 9 appearances 

7 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

That cannot be right???

Level now, with McGregor having 15 in 22 and Lewis 15 in 31.

16 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

aye i think theyre tied now .. McLaughlin has 8 of our clean sheets, in 9 appearances 

Cheers.

My mistake, forgot just how many games McLaughlin has played. Probably got two of the top three shutout records in the division.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A player still involved in the game shouldn't be a pundit.

I have a felling he will ruin any respect he had with us by continuing to make rash comments because that one is absolutely absurd.

Not the sharpest tool.

Thing is is you just dont make a comment at the time unless youve seen all angles. It only ends up making ya look daft 

8 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

cant believe Andy Halliday is backing Beaton and saying he got the call right, what a idiot ffs. 

Its a strange day when Andy Walker and Michael Stewart call it right on a Rangers  incident and Halliday comes out with this pish. I just cant fathom what his thinking is here. Ridiculous.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A player still involved in the game shouldn't be a pundit.

I have a felling he will ruin any respect he had with us by continuing to make rash comments because that one is absolutely absurd.

Not the sharpest tool.

He was getting a lot of stick from Hearts fans last week, he was shocking against inverness last week and they were questioning why he is on the radio "bumming up Rangers constantly "as they see it when they pay his wages. This could be him trying to win some  favour back with them. Youre spot on, a player who is currently playing should no way be offering opinions on a media platform.