*****The Official Rangers v SL Benfica Thread*****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

outstanding efforts from everyone in that half.  i am in awe of what Gerrard has managed to get out of such a small budget. you'd think this was Football Manager 2020 we were playing with these r

It’s great being a Bear right now. 

We have seen better Rangers teams lose to much worse than Benfica over the decades. This season has been almost faultless so far and to keep the momentum and unbeaten run going for this long is almost

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Rob MacLean desperate for a Benfica goal. Prick. 

Glad I’m watching a broadcast with a commentator who’s totally indifferent (DAZN). Makes a difference from the bitter, biased crap you get from anyone who’s spent more than a season around Scottish football. 

real boydie9 likes this
1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Glad I’m watching a broadcast with a commentator who’s totally indifferent (DAZN). Makes a difference from the bitter, biased crap you get from anyone who’s spent more than a season around Scottish football. 

Good to know. I will switch. Which number?

rangersross likes this
1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't mind the ref stopping the game there but why has he stopped it if it isn't a head knock? Has there been yet another rule change that I've missed?

Noticed it a lot this last couple of years, if a player stays down long enough, the ref will eventually stop it. 

Jamie0202 likes this